Chapter 18 - To Germany and Russia and The Tragedy part 4

Kayana's pov

Shiro Shiona...Shiro Shiona....

SHIRO SHIONA.

"SHIRO!?"
The river of emotions I felt was so much in began to overflow. I dunno, I'm not poetic at all but it's just that.

"As in Shiro Shiro? It couldn't be." I muttered and sprung out of my seat.

He was almost in tears also and covered his eyes.

I pulled off his hood and expected him. I grabbed his shirt and roughly pulled him towards me shocking him.

"You could never be Shiro. They said he was dead!It was my fault for not protecting him and keeping him safe from danger!I saw what they did with his body!I weeped over it! I cried! I mourned! It couldn'y have been over someone else! Who the heck are you !?" I exclaimed softly so that no other vampire would hear with tgeir super sensitive ears.

He sniffeled slightly.

"Kayana, I know you are confused but I am your little brother! How could you not know!?" He replied wrapping his arms around me tightly and possessively.

I pried them off.

"Shiro's hair was white!" I countered pointing at his blurple (blue and purple ) locks and...Fer1id wouldn"t lie to me."

I coukdn't hold back my tears. The only was to find out if it was Shiro was.

"Take your shirt off." I ordered sternly giving him a harsh glare.

He was desperate to prove he was my relative so he complied.

He removed his cloak and his guard uniform.

I spun him around to look for something.

Flashback

"Kayana-chan took my crayon!!!" A whitette wailed out fakely yet believably to his mother who now had a frown adorning her face. The little girl who was once reading a book called
"Tales of the Dark Ages." Was now aware of her surroundings again as she heard her name being called for unknown reasons.

The mother glared at the older of the siblings.
She was a beautiful young girl, even the mother was jealous of her in a way that sometimes she felt the urge to shit up her life.

"Kayana-chan. I told you not to take Shiro's crayons."

"Mother I didn't touch them. You saw me r-

*Slap!!!*

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT! ARE YOU INSANE!!I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DARE DO THAT AGAIN NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!!INFACT GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW! SLEEP OUTSIDE OVERNIGHT!! "

The girl with purple eyes had no idea why the hell she got yelled at but she grabbed her book and well she was tossed outside. Her eyes filled up with pointless tears. Tears of a weakling.

....

That night she felt as if she froze because of the rain and cold winds.

Shivers went through every part of her body and her teeth chattered non-stop.

She cursed her mother and brother under her breath and swore to hate them for this but how could she? She didn't truly know how to hate nor could she give a fart to.
I mean wasn't dad cheating enough Karma for her mother.

...

The next day, Shiro was outside playing. Kayana told the neighbours dog to bit him. Hard.
How the dog understood her was beyond crazy but you see the world, but what you don't see is the logic in everything. No one knows it all. No ome but it's creator.