When Formalities Are Forgotten. [A Student/Teacher Love Story] (20)

Mr Hinchcliffe's Point of View.

I just stood there, watching her walk out out of my classroom. I mean, there wasn't much else I could do really, was there? She made it clear she didn't want to talk to me right now, although I can't see why...as far as I know, I haven't done anything wrong. Or at least I can't remember doing anything wrong.

I think it was the sound of the classroom door slamming that made me snap back down to earth and realise that, unless I wanted to be fired, I couldn't just let one of my students walk out of my lesson and not know where they were going. Stupidly, I shouted at my class when they started muttering things about Jasmine and asking me questions. I know I shouldn't have done that, I already had them on side...that was good, but I couldn't go taking advantage of that. I set them all back to the work with a message that I would be back in a few moments.

So, leaving my class to their own devices, I left the classroom with an unintentional slam of the door. Anger could really get to me sometimes. Especially when it came to Jasmine and, erm...yeah. Just those two people.

I saw her body jolt slightly and begin to move faster when she heard the loud slamming of the door. Shit, I really needed to keep control of my anger sometimes. I followed in her footsteps, down the corridor and through various areas of the school. I would have caught up to her much sooner if I had ran or even power walked, but I didn't want to draw any unwanted or unneeded attention to us. I could do without half of the school staff on my case for harassment, trust me. I had enough going on as it is.

I followed her to the parking lot, at which point the school bell had already gone so I was able to speed up. I didn't catch her before she got to her car but she seemed to be talking to someone, so that would give me some time to catch her before she fucks off like the idiot she is.

WHY ARE TEENAGE GIRLS SO DRAMATIC?!

I sped up my footsteps slightly, weaving in and out of students as I crossed the parking lot towards Jasmines car. I wasn't sure what was happening between her and the person at her car, but I didn't particularly care, either.

Or rather, I didn't care until I got closer and noticed what the stranger was doing. Then my mind thought all too quickly for me to properly understand what I was thinking. Confusing, right? Yeah...it confused me, too. I saw this stranger pushing Jas into her own car and lean over her.

I knew then that this person wasn't her friend...it was one of the gang. One of the men from the previous events, the ones that I had to keep Jasmine away from.

Oh, holy...

"Jasmine!" I shouted, beginning to run at my fastest towards the car. I got close enough so that I could even hear her broken sobs, but I didn't get close enough. I reached the back of the car just as it sped off, the man inside and a sobbing Jasmine being taken away.

I went crazy. I ignored the worried looks of the students and ran to my car. I somehow managed to jump into the drivers seat of my car, put the keys in the ignition and find a number on my phone and call it...all at once.