(*Louis' P.O.V*)

My hands were trembling. Literally trembling. I was finally going to tell my family about me and Harry going out. The only person that knew we were dating was Amy, and she'd sworn to secrecy. Mainly because I had made her, but I know she would've kept it secret anyway.

How would they react? Would they be shocked? Angry? Would they laugh and think I was joking?

No time for fear, my mom was going to be home from work in about fifteen minutes.

Then I could tell everyone over an extremely awkward dinner that I had cooked with the help of Daisy and Phoebe.

"Louis, you never make dinner! What're you doing it for now?" Phoebe asked.

I just chuckled, trying to play it cool. "Oh, um, I don't know..wanted to do something nice for mum, yeah."

Luckily, they didn't press any further and just skipped off to go set the table.

If it were Lottie and Fizzy instead of my other two sisters, I would never hear the end of this. They wouldn't believe it if I said I wanted to make dinner to be nice because they know me too well and would automatically know something was up.

Well, something was up, but I didn't want them to know that..yet.

I finished everything thing up, and suddenly heard my mom come in, shutting the door behind her.

"I'm home, loves!" She called. I could hear the tiredness in her voice, but she tried her best to sound happy.

I jumped a bit, and took a deep breath. It was time.

----

As we were eating dinner, I just kind of picked at the food that I hoped was edible on my plate. I was too nervous to eat.

Before I could stop myself, words started flowing out of my mouth.

"Mum, I-"

Knock. Knock.

Two simple knocks on our front door interrupted what I was about to say. To be honest, I was both relieved, and annoyed. Who could that be and why did they have to show up NOW?

"Um, I'll get it..?" I said in more of a question tone. I jumped up a bit too quick and went off to see who was there.

When I opened the door, my heart stopped.

"Harry..?"

----

(*General P.O.V*)

Harry stood on Louis' front porch with possibly the most dorkiest grin on his face, dimples exposed and all.

"Um..hi?" Louis said, blushing. "What are you doing here?"

Harry chuckled, running a hand through his curls. "Did..did you tell your family yet? Or-"

"No, no, uh, I didn't. I was going to, and then-"

"I interrupted?" Harry sighed and looked down.

"Hey, no. You didn't..I'm actually glad you came, it was unexpected yeah, but I like seeing you." The blue eyed boy smiled.

"Louis, who's out there?" Jay suddenly called. He'd forgotten he was only on the front porch with his secret boyfriend, not in some magical third world.

The blue eyed boy tensed up. "Oh, uh-"

Harry suddenly walked into the house like he was king of the world.

"Good evening, ma'am!" He said charmingly.

Louis' eyes widened and he ran after his boyfriend. "Oh God.."