~ Chapter 21 ~

Thank you all for being so patient for me, I don't deserve it lol. This chapter does not contain anything groundbreaking, but lets say it gets hot. Smut alert lol. Thought I'd start back up with hot and heavy, let me know what you think!

"This might be my best pictures of this place yet."

I sighed in content as I lowered my camera, letting it hang from my neck as I pushed a strand of hair that stuck to my forehead away. Gillette was beautiful today. The sky was bright blue, the wind was just enough to wave the banners around lightly, and the sun was in the perfect position for the shadows I wanted for these new sets of pictures.

I was being asked yet again to update the stadium pictures, but I never minded, as it always meant I got to stand on the field and admire the stadium with peace and quiet. It was so much different full of people, it seemed larger without a soul in a seat. At least, I thought I was alone.

"Get anything good?" I looked up and to my surprise saw Danny standing in the middle of one of the aisle ways. "Always, might be my best. What are you doing here anyways? I thought you were going out with Julian or something?" I clicked my camera off to reserve it's battery as I made my way to the sideline to talk better without needing to scream, him also making the descent.

"We hung out for awhile before coming back to review some film, but then I remembered you'd be around and wanted to come stalk ya down." I chuckled at his words, just imagining him as a stalker was laughable.

"I see. It must of been hard to spot me in this very small little area." I waved my hand around to motion all of 'this' as in the stadium and he shook his head with a laugh before grabbing my hand. "Oh very hard. Almost couldn't find you in the grass that just towers over you on the field." He pulled me into a hug before kissing the top of my head, but I pulled away quickly. 

"Ah! You're going to crush my new Canon!" I gestured to my camera before lifting it off my head. "Geez sorry just wanted to kiss my girl." He threw his hands up in defense to walk away before I grabbed him and pulled him closer to me. "Okay drama queen, NOW you can hold me close." He smiled at me, but it soon turned to a smirk and I couldn't put a finger on why, but I knew he was thinking something. I decided to shake it off and go in for a kiss, but the moment I leaned in, he drew away.

"No free sugar today, you want a kiss, you gotta catch me!" He jumped and dashed to a couple yards ahead of me as I threw my head back and uttered a guttural moan. "Okay and how is that fair mister professional ankle breaker?" He let out a deep laugh before jumping a few times, he looked like a god damn puppy trying to get me to play. 

"Come on! I'll go easy on you! Just catch me and you can kiss me." I signed, letting my gear down softly before stretching quickly. I was going to have to give it my all to catch Danny at his own mediocre level. "Okay mister, you're on." 

A few dashes around before running full speed ahead, I tried my best. Every time I thought I had him, he was breaking around me, but he always kept just out of arms length, like he was taunting me. Soon enough, I was beat and I had no energy to keep zipping and turning around to try and grab him. I wasn't like the other men he played with that had trained all their lives for this. I was a camera woman, I was trained to take pictures and to stand REALLY still to get the shot and if you hadn't noticed, those two things do not demand the same conditioning. 

"You win! I can't do this anymore, I'm too damn tired." I stated, sitting my ass on the ground with a huff. He looked like he barely even broke a sweat as he trotted over to me. I bet you Sam couldn't catch Julian, but I do bet she could probably put in way better of a fight as a professional dancer. "My poor baby. Guess you won't get a kiss." He lent his hand out to help me up and I stood, dusting the grass from my butt. "Just love to torture me huh?" I asked and he smiled. "Only sometimes."