~ Chapter 7 ~

Some of Danny's life is probably not true to real life, but I can't find every piece of info, so lets just pretend it's true for the story sake, enjoy!

I took Danny's ice pack and set it in the sink before grabbing us each a water and sitting back down on the couch.

"You know, it looks like it's going to be a blizzard tonight. Just stay here and be safe." I said, looking out at how hard the snow as falling now.

"Yeah, good idea. Cabs are probably going to stop running here soon." He said, taking a sip and I looked down at my phone to see a text.

-Just made it home in the snow, where are you guys?! Are you okay and safe?

-Yes, safe at home and so is Danny. Explain later. Night.

-K, good. Scared me. Night El.

I smiled at her being scared for us, but calmed that she got home safe as well. 

"So tell me, who is El?" He asked, taking another sip, before looking over at me and I sighed.

"Well, my full name is Elena Janice Wild, I know, horrible middle name. I grew up in Boston with two parents that were lawyers, super boring, but they aren't. They are great. I'm a single child as well. And that's about it." I said, taking a sip before looking to him.

"And who is Danny?" He sighed deeply.

"Full name is Daniel James Amendola and I grew up in good ol' Texas with my parents and my brother Matt. Dad was a football coach, but for the opposing team that I was on and my mom was a stay at home parent."

Interesting how different, but same lives could be.

"So now we know each other's lives, now for the good questions." He said and I laughed.

"I feel like I'm at a sleep over in high school." He started to laugh with me as I set my water down.

"Well, might as well right?" I nodded and waited for him to go on.

"Favorite color?" He asked.

"Magenta. You?"

"Forest Green. Favorite food?"

"Spaghetti, but like with butter and loads of cheese. You?"

"Same." 

"Lier." I said, and he started to laugh.

"Am not! That shit is good! You don't get the rights to just that!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah well I thought being raised in Texas your favorite would be like steak or barbecue." His eyes widened before changing his seating a little.

"If we are playing the stereotype game that Lobster and clam chowder should be your favorite!" 

Shit.

"Okay fine, you got me there. We can both enjoy Spaghetti with butter and loads of cheese I guess."

He nodded in victory, before he began again.

"Favorite movie?"

"Before We Go. You?" I asked.

"Remember The Titans." I smiled.

"Of course, a football movie. But I'll give it to you, that's a good one." He smiled and nodded.

"Okay, so Before We Go. What's that about?" He asked and I smiled, before grabbing the copy I had on my table. 

"Want to find out?" I asked and he nodded as I slipped it in, shutting off the lights.

"I'm going to get out of this ridiculous ensemble." I said, running into my bedroom and throwing sweats and a tank top on, grabbing blankets for us and running back out.