~ Chapter 5 ~

My spring break has finally begun so you can bet your bottoms that I will be posting a lot of chapters through this whole week! :) Enjoy!

Lights hit my eyes like lightning, hurting immediately and causing me to squint as soon as there was contact. My head was spinning, God I was feeling sick. I immediately ran for my bathroom, throwing up in the toilet before flushing it away. 

I took a few moments to compose myself, when I finally looked down at myself and my eyes widened. I was naked, like butt ass naked. How much did I drink last night?

I looked at myself in the mirror and could see how trashed I looked. What happened last night? I walked back out to my bedroom and came to the worst realization I could of ever come to. I wasn't alone in this room.

There was someone under the covers, moving slowly around, like they were just coming to as well. I couldn't remember who it was and oh God was I afraid to find out. I grabbed my robe, throwing it on quickly, before walking to the side of the bed with the person, grabbing the sheets and pulling them back. 

NO. OH GOD NO.

"Danny?!" I screamed, waking him immediately, grabbing his head in pain, he must of been pretty hungover as well. 

"Stop, stop screaming." He whined, closing his eyes as I paced the room.

"Are you kidding me?! What happened?! Do you remember anything?!" I screamed over and over and he kept rolling around writhing. He finally jumped out of bed and ran to throw up, which by the way, such a pleasant sound. He finally walked out, leaning against the door frame, still naked.

"Can you put something on?" I asked, covering my eyes and I could hear the rustling sounds he made to get something on and when I looked, he had boxers on.

"I don't remember... anything." He said, rubbing his forehead, coming back to sit on the bed.

"This is bad, this is REALLY bad." This was so bad, he had no idea.

"Look, how do you know something happened?" He asked and I scoffed at him. 

"I don't know, let's piece it together. I was naked, you were naked, drunk, in bed together. Gee, you're right, looks like we had a grand old time watching a Nat Geo marathon before falling asleep innocently." He laughed slightly.

"Really?" 

"NO NOT REALLY WE HAD SEX!" He clasped his ears again, face scrunching. I didn't care bout this aching headache I had, this was so much bigger right now.

"Volume, please!" He yelled back and I sighed, sitting next to him.

"This is really bad." I said again, looking down at my hands, trying to remember anything, but as alcohol works, I remembered nothing. Usually that would be good, but this time, it was bad.

"I know." He said back, silent falling.

"What do we do?" I asked looking up at him and he shrugged.

"Well, I say we pretend it didn't happen and just move on like it didn't." I laughed softly at his ridiculous words.

"That'd be easy to do if I never knew we had sex, but I can't just forgot that minor detail." He shook his head.

"Okay sure, but you don't remember and I don't remember it happening. So, just pretend it didn't." 

I wanted to fight this notion of his, but it seemed to me that there was no other better alternative to this situation. 

"I just decided I don't hate you, how do I go from general likeness to sleeping with you?" I asked and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Maybe I'm just that smooth." I rolled my eyes, standing up. 

"Okay sure." I grabbed the rest of my clothes off the ground before grabbing new ones.

"Look, if we are going to pretend this didn't happen, then nobody else can know about what may or may not of happened here. Deal?" I put my hand out and he shook it.

"Deal. So what happens if someone asks what we did last night?" I sighed thinking about that before coming up with an answer. 

"You helped me home, because I was plastered last night and you stayed over to make sure I didn't choke in my own vomit." I said proudly, he didn't look impressed. 

"And if they don't believe us?"

"Then fuck them they don't know what happened here really, only we do." He laughed, standing up as well.

"Except that we don't." He made his point and I sighed. 

"Well yeah but they don't have to know that we don't know." He pulled his shirts and pants on. 

"But what if they do know that we don't know?" I stood confused for a few seconds. 

"Wait what?" I asked, cocking my head and he smiled. 

"Forget it. I got the gist of it. I hope this doesn't make things weird between us." I walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder. 

"There really was nothing between us in the first place, so really nothing weird there either. Just forget it happened, move on. Capiche?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Got it. I'm gonna let myself out. See you later sometime?" He asked, starting to leave as I started the shower to try and get myself somewhat clean and decent for today. I didn't have to feel good, cause God knows I didn't, but at least I could look good. 

"Sounds good. Text me." I walked into the bathroom, taking off my robe, before I heard him walk back into my room. 

"Hey you know, last night, there really was nothing between us since we had no cl-" 

"Don't make a joke." 

"Since I was just leaving. See yah." I finally heard my door closed and I breathed a breath of relief. 

What was happening in my life? It wasn't like me to just sleep with guys when I was drunk, but to be fair, I haven't been that drunk in a long time, since like college. And to be fair, I did sleep with guys when I was drunk in college, so I guess it was somewhat like me, but that was back then and this was now. I can't even remember what we talked about last night, what happened after the third drink, nothing. It's all a blur. One minute we're getting a drink and the next I'm waking up naked. 

Some of me hoped I was not going to remember at all, just leave it as a blank memory in my mind, start over.

Some of me wanted to remember, just to see what happened, especially between me and Danny.