~ Chapter 12 ~

Undress, shower, redress, take pills for this aching hangover I was having.

I did everything on my mental list, well, except one thing.

Face the consequences of accidentally leaving the worst possibly voicemail for the wrong person, whatever those consequences may be. I've received no calls or texts from Danny and it is currently like 12 pm, he had to of been up. He had to of heard it.

Oh God what was he thinking? I didn't even know what to do right now, what do you do? I decided to do what I always do when I'm stuck in situations where I have absolutely NO IDEA what to do.

I call Sam.

I pulled my phone out and ACTUALLY called Sam this time. I know, because I double checked.

"Hey El what's going on?" Her calm and collected voice was so cute, man was it going to change.

"Hey Sam, I need to come over like right now. Is that okay?" I asked with a little urgency in my voice.

"Yeah totally El, is everything okay?" Her voice turned worried, I smiled at it.

"Kinda, kinda not. I'll tell you when I get over. But first, you and Julian are clothed right?" I could hear her sigh, even in panic I still made fun of her.

"Just get your ass over here." 

------------

"So what's going on?" Sam asked, me entering the apartment and immediately taking a seat on the couch.

"First, is Julian here?" I asked. 

"No, he's with Danny right now." My heart started to race, oh God.

"Have you heard anything from Julian since he's hung out with Danny?" I asked curiously and she took a seat next to me, her face turning into a questionable look.

"No? What's going on El?" I sighed and rubbed my face before pushing my hair back.

"Okay, I'm about to unload a lot on you okay?" She just nodded, but really, she had no idea.

"On the night of your wedding, you weren't the only one who got some." She cocked her head for a second.

"What do you mean?" I sighed, looking at her for her to get it.

"Wait, did you have sex? I mean that's not too unusual though El." She said and I smiled.

"It's not the act, it's who I did it with." I said and waited again and then I saw it. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"NO." She said, her voice raised.

"Yes." She jumped up, running hands through her hair.

"Oh my God! You and Danny?!" I jumped up with her and shushed her, even though we were alone, she was just so loud.

"Yes. We were both drunk and didn't really remember it and decided to keep it a secret." She rolled her eyes before pacing.

"Why didn't you tell me huh?! I'm your best friend!" I laughed and took her hands, trying to calm her.

"I know I'm sorry but we just thought it would be best to keep it a secret. But that's not my problem so you need to calm down and listen!" She breathed a huge breath before sitting back down with me, collecting herself as I did as well.

"Okay, so it's been awhile now. Me and Danny have become good friends I would say and I've recently started having dreams where I'm remembering that night. How it started and what happened."

"Was it good?" She asked, interrupting me.

"I mean, it was drunk sloppy sex that I can remember barely, so I mean, decent but no the best. But that's not the point! The point is, I'm remembering and when I see him, I see him that way and it's been really hard for some reason. Then yesterday I'm at his apartment, we are eating burgers."

DannyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara