- E p i l o g u e -

*Probably your reaction when you saw, Epilogue*

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

It's been a month since the event. It's been a month that you haven't seen Jungkook. It's been a month since you've been happy.

You were at the rooftop, just chilling. The night breeze was so cool, and just enjoyed the breeze that softly hits your face. You held a mug of hot chocolate and a blanket wrapped around you.

Your favorite music was playing and the fairy lights were lit. The night sky displayed a bunch of beautiful stars, and the moon was emphasized because of the stars. It was quiet and peaceful. Just the way you like it.

Suddenly, you heard loud footsteps rushing to the door of the rooftop. Adrenaline and fear, run up to your spine as you grip on the mug. The footsteps got louder and louder until stopped.

You were about to run to the door to lock it but it was too late. The door burst opened and revealed a panting and sweating man. He was wearing a black cap, white shirt, and black pants. It was really simple.

He was hunched over and held onto his knees as he pant. You placed your mug on the table and removed your blanket. You approach the man and tried to recognize who it was.

The man stood up and look straight at you in the eyes. You were so captivated in his eyes. Eyes that you used to gaze upon, every single day.

It's Jungkook.

Panting heavily, his eyes locked with yours. Not breaking the eye contact. Drops of sweat was coming down from his forehead. Other sweat was coming from his head and dropping like rain drops from his hair.

Unexpectedly, tears started to form on your eyes. You were tearing up. Seeing the man you loved and cared is in front of you. Covered in sweat, and looking hot like it was nothing.

Your heart was skipping so many beats, it's like its going to explode. A smile slowly formed on Jungkook's face. He ran a hand through his hair, reforming the style of his hair.

"You don't know how much I missed you. And how long I tried to find you." Jungkook said in a low voice.

Jungkook cupped your cheeks as he slowly caress it. "I don't know if you'll believe me or not, but... The first time I saw you, you looked really familiar. Then I remembered after the event. My dream." Jungkook pulled you in his arms and hugged you tightly.

"You were my guardian angel. My savior. My fiance." Jungkook buried his face on your neck. You felt tears on your neck. He was crying.