- E i g h t e e n -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

-Jungkook's POV-

After school, I visited the clinic to check about my leg. It still hurts and it gets worst whenever I move or walk it.

I sat on the bed inside the clinic and Ms. Bae did some tests.

"Here have some painkillers at the moment. If it still doesn't get better, then visit the hospital and have a check up." Ms. Bae handed me some painkillers and a glass of water.

I took the pills and swallow it as I drank water. The pills took an effect immediately and the pain on my leg was lessen, but it still hurts.

"So? Did the pills work? If not I'll book a check up for you." Ms. Bae asked worriedly.

Hospital? Book a check up? I don't have money to pay for those. I just lost my job yesterday. I accidentally smashed the delivery motorcycle at one of the cars that was parking.

My manager got mad and fired me. I didn't tell Y/N yet because I didn't want to worry her. That's why I'm starting to look for another job.

"I'm fine Ms. Bae. It doesn't hurt anymore." I forced a smile on my face and I'm glad she bought it.

"Good. Go home now, it's getting late." Ms. Bae said and I left the clinic.

I walk outside the school and was about to walk home when I saw Sehun holding Y/N's hand. God damnit why do I always have to see these two?

Y/N jerked off Sehun's hand and left. Leaving Sehun alone. Sehun stare at his hand and kick the air. He headed towards his car and drove off.

Is he gonna follow Y/N? I followed the car but it didn't go to the same direction that Y/N went. I guess he's not gonna follow her.

|||

I arrive at the house and headed upstairs. I walked so far and now the pain on my leg is getting worst again. Can this day get any worst?