- T w e n t y - n i n e -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

Jungkook woke up on his fluffy bed. Jungkook didn't had a top on. His hair was a mess and his jeans was unbutton. But most of all Jungkook's head was aching. Probably because of the drinks he drank last night. He rose up and held his aching head.

"Fuck this headache." Jungkook mumbled. "What happened? Why am I in bed?" When he placed his hand on the sheets, it felt.... Damp?

He looked at his hand and there was blood.

"Shit! Where did this come from?" Jungkook saw your figure and began to worry. "D-Did we?—" Jungkook felt awkward and didn't continue his sentence.

"Y/N.." Jungkook called as he shake you.

"Hmm?" You hummed in response.

"Wake up..." You slowly opened your eyes and felt uneasy. You were having cramps on your lower region.

"Jungkook.... It hurts.." You said in a low voice and Jungkook eyes widen while he turn red.

"W-What?! What hurts?" Jungkook asked.

"My va—"

"Okay! Umm, Y/N, baby... Go use the bathroom..." Jungkook commanded and you obey.

"Oh and Jungkook.." You called him. He turn around and gave you a questioning look. "You were so crazy and heavy last night." You said and wink before heading to the bathroom.

Jungkook was left there dumbfounded and speechless.

"Did we really had sex?" Jungkook asked himself. "Shit! Why can't I remember!!?" Jungkook beat himself up and tried to remember.

|||

Last Night

"Of course!" You exclaimed. You hugged Jungkook tightly and enjoy his embrace.

Suddenly, all of his weight was now on your shoulder. The both of you fell on the ground and you groan in pain.
Jungkook's unconscious body was on top of you. He actually faint in the middle of you two hugging.

Did he faint because he's so overwhelmed? Or did he faint because he drank too much? Or probably both?

You pushed off Jungkook's heavy body of you and stood up. You placed his arm on your shoulders and carry him with all of your strength.