【 七 】

▌│█║▌║▌║▌║▌║▌║█│▌│█

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
「 seven ; moving out。 」━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" Taehyung yells on the other side of the door as he pounds on the younger's door. Taehyung was disturbing the peace of Jungkook's neighbors but surprisingly not him.

As if the swarm of door pounding and screaming didn't get to him, Taehyung decides to pick the lock instead. Meanwhile, Jungkook on the other hand had the worst hangover known to mankind and with Taehyung yelling and knocking, it only made it worse.

His head was splitting the moment he woke up. As he tried to remember last night's events, his head grew further apart. Jungkook got up and took one last look around his room. This was the last time he'll ever see it again as he was moving and other people will own this. Jungkook didn't have a lot of good memories in this room, but he did remember Seokjin; and that's not a great sign.

Jungkook turned his heel and marched out of the room. He was about to trudge to the kitchen when he saw the front door wide open. "Taehyung's probably inside," he figures. Jungkook hastily closes the door and bolts to the kitchen, where he find a steaming pot of what he assumes is hangover soup.

Jungkook had a little smile plastered on his face and he tries to hide it as he felt his heart soften. Jungkook actually appreciates Taehyung's caring nature. It doesn't look like he does but he's to stubborn to say it out loud. A while ago, from the corner of Jungkook's eyes, he saw the bathroom lit up and assumes that Taehyung was in the bathroom.

Gleefully, Jungkook grabs a bowl and served himself soup. Jungkook sped through the bowl despite burning his tongue every single time. He didn't want to show Taehyung he was actually eating his soup without his permission, hence why he was eating so fast like he's in a eating competition. Jungkook was originally putting the bowl in the sink but he couldn't help himself. This thing was actually good and he wanted more.

As he serves himself another bowl, Taehyung just came out of the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen where he saw Jungkook pouring soup into a bowl. Taehyung's heart clenches as he began to get teary eyes and was fanning himself to calm down his emotions. He knew, Taehyung knew Jungkook had a soft spot under that rubble of arrogance and stubbornness.

"Awwh, Kookie~ You didn't have to make me soup!" Taehyung cooed as he skips his way over to Jungkook. Jungkook almost dropped the ladle when that sentence pushed past Taehyung's lips.

Jungkook turned to him with a twisted face and creased forehead. "B-But I thought you made this for me..." The crease in Jungkook's forehead deepens when Taehyung shakes his head.

"I just got out of the bathroom," Taehyung explains in a low voice. "I was banging on your door because I need to take a shit. My stomach churned when I ate that clam chowder I bought earlier."

"So you're telling me, you went by my place to take a DUMP?" Jungkook said sternly through gritted teeth. This, this was the reason why Jungkook didn't vocally said his appreciation towards Taehyung; because in the end, Taehyung manages to fuck up. "Why did you take a dump in my bathroom?!"

"Oh for fuck's sake, you won't live here anymore!" Taehyung rolled his eyes as he folded his arms across his chest. "And besides, I'm here because I wanted to help you with your stuff."

In the heat of the moment, Jungkook was stunned. A while ago, as he took one last look at his room, he saw his stuff already in boxes; all he had to do was move out. This ultimately sends shivers down his spine. "I-If you didn't cook, or fixed my stuff, did you at least walked me home?"

Taehyung's eyes bulged out of his sockets as he fends off, "I didn't because YOU insisted that you were fine with going home alone!"

"Taehyung, I was drunk!"

"That was STILL you!"

Jungkook pressed his palm on his forehead and begins to rub his temples soothingly to calm down his headache. As the tension tones down, Jungkook spoke up. "If you didn't took me home, you didn't cook, and you didn't boxed my stuff, then who did?"

"Jungkook don't fuck with me," Taehyung warns. "I swear, I'll punch you! You're scaring me!"

Jungkook was in deep thought. His lower lip nibbles on his bottom one before he snaps his fingers. Jungkook thought about it and there was only one person who could possibly do it.

"It was Seokjin."

|||

"No, it was me," Beomhee grumbles as overheard the two bickering at the kitchen. Beomhee is currently in the closet as hid herself from the two. Beomhee had just finished cooking the soup when Taehyung suddenly barged in. Thankfully, Taehyung didn't see her when he entered.

Beomhee's brows knitted as she heard the two give ALL of the credit she did to Seokjin. "Oh my gosh you're right!" The idiot so called Taehyung agrees as his jaw drops at the shocking and (im)possible assumption.

"Maybe he does still care..." Jungkook mutters to himself, his hand travelled upwards to graze his chin. At the closet, Beomhee rolls her eyes as she hugs her knees closer to her.

"The man left Jungkook, let it go." Beomhee mumbles under her breath. "I can't believe he actually thinks that Seokjin guy actually did all of these. Who took you home? Me. Who cooked? Me. Who boxed your things? ME. Gosh, is it too much to say thanks?!"

"Thanks..."

"Holy crap!" Beomhee shouts, hand latching on her gaping mouth as she stares at Jungkook and Taehyung who's right outside the closet, with wide eyes. "H-How did you find me?!"

"I don't know, does the talking closet gave it away?!" Jungkook spat out. "Why are you following me huh? Are you THAT much of a stalker?!"

"I-I was just trying to help!"

"How many times do I have to tell you?! I DON'T need your help and I don't need you!" Jungkook said harshly. His words were like sharp daggers that were struck through Beomhee's poor soul. "Get out!"

Without hesitation, Beomhee got up and bolted out of the place before she enters the elevator. Once the elevator doors close, Beomhee drops to ground. She felt so depleted and powerless. Jungkook's words are too painful, and all she has to do is shrug it off.

Beomhee then recalls the events of drunk-kook last night. "Can you stitch the hole in my heart?" Those words rang back through her head and even made her heart jump out of her chest. His words last night contradicts what Jungkook just said, and it confused Beomhee. People who are drunk often say the truth, right? If that's so, then that clears Beomhee's doubts.

No matter how great the pain, no matter how many times Jungkook will tell her to leave, she'll endure and always come back just for Jungkook's safety. Beomhee wipes the tears away that prickled her eyes before she heads out of the elevator.

Her feelings were still hurt, but she felt motivated to save him.

· · ─────── · ✦ · ─────── · ·

no matter what they say, no matter
what we do—
I should stop, I'm being such a nctzen trash rn at a BTS fanfic 🤦