- T w e n t y - t h r e e -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

Class was same, boring and lame. No exciting was happening in that peaceful class, but suddenly, the door open and revealed the teacher with a new student.

Walking in front of the class, all heads were on the new girl especially Jungkook and Sehun who had been eyeing the girl so much.

"Class, attention!" The teacher tried to call the attention of the students who were doing something else. "Class, this is our new classmate. Can you tell the class your name and stuff about yourself?"

"Okay... Hi! I'm Angela Kim. My mom is Korean while my dad is from America but he's Korean as well. Me and my parents just moved here to Korea from America yesterday. I have one sister and one dog. I'm not good with the korean language. So I hope you can understand. But I can understand korean. That's all, I'm happy to be your new classmate." Angela smiled warmly.

"Thank you very much Angela, you can sit beside Jungkook over there." The teacher pointed at the empty seat next to Jungkook. "It's been awhile since he had a seatmate. For some reason, all of his seatmates will complain that they were bothered by him. So, Jungkook, please be on your best behavior so our new classmate can be more comfortable here."

Angela sat down quietly next to Jungkook and brought out her notebook, book, and her pen. Angela felt awkward and uneasy because she can feel her seatmate staring at her.

Angela turned to Jungkook to face him but Jungkook look away from her and face the teacher. But at the corner of his eye, he was still staring at her.

Angela reached out her hand and smiled at Jungkook, "Hi, I'm Angela.." She waited for him to say something or at least shake her hand but he didn't.

"Okay..." She mumbled then pout. and returned her hand, back to her side.

Jungkook wanted to shake her hand but he was just so damn timid. Jungkook was one of the most popular kids at school, his bad boy attitude along with his soft heart and good looks, made the girls more crazy for him.

But when it comes to girls, dates, or anything that involves a girl, he's frightened. He's super shy around them, especially if he's not close to that girl. If they're close he'll treat the girl like his boy best friend.

But this time, we're talking about is, this girl Angela, is the first girl to make him fell in love. The pout she made earlier melted Jungkook.