- T w e n t y - e i g h t -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

-Third Person POV-

"WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE?! I CAN'T SLEEP WITH YOU!!" Jungkook shouted angrily as he grit his teeth.

"Fine, drink with me." Angie said. "And you have to beat me. The one who will finish all of the drinks the fastest will win." Angie reach out her hand to Jungkook. "So is it a deal?"

Jungkook chuckled. He felt boastful that he can beat her. "She's a girl! I'm sure after two drinks she'll drop." Jungkook thought. "Well I hope she does, or else I'm dead."

"Fine! It's a deal!" Jungkook shake her hand and broke the handshake immediately. Angie smirked and thought. "After this Jungkook, you'll be inside me."

Angie went to the bartender and ordered twenty strong drinks. They got ten drinks each to chug down. When Jungkook saw the drinks he gulped. He can't do this. He'll definitely drop after two drinks!

"Are you ready Mr. Jeon?" Angie asked and Jungkook nod.

"I'm ready." Jungkook said.

They both gulped down the first cup followed by the second, then third, then fourth, then fifth, Angie continue to drink the sixth one but Jungkook stopped. He slowly got dizzy and lightheaded.

He held his aching head while his other hand grip on the table. "Jungkook are you okay?" Jungkook looked up and saw you.

"What? Y/N?" Jungkook said in a low voice. But in reality he was talking to Angie. Angie looked at Jungkook with a confused face. "Y/N?" She asked but Jungkook hugged her tightly.

"I can't believe! It's really you!" Jungkook snuggle on Angie's neck. Angie closed her eyes and enjoy the hug the both of them were having.

"Well, better take advantage of this moment." Angie thought. "Jungkook, let's go upstairs!" Angie said cutely with a pout.

"Aww, of course baby, let's go!" Jungkook exclaimed before Angie started clinging onto Jungkook's arm, Angie drank the rest of her drinks along with Jungkook's drinks. "Okay, today is gonna be interesting." She thought as she slowly got dizzy and nauseous as well.

The both of them went upstairs and went inside a room. Angie locked the door and threw Jungkook on the bed. Jungkook lie down on the bed as his head kept on spinning.

Angie crawled into the bed and hover over Jungkook. She removed the bag Jungkook has on and threw it on the floor. She unbutton her blouse and remove Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook was so tired and nauseous he didn't even realize that Angie was doing things to him. Angie sat on Jungkook's crotch and kissed Jungkook's neck.

"This is gonna be great." Angie whispered to herself.

She continue to kiss Jungkook's neck while Jungkook was coming back to his senses. Jungkook groan and his eyes went widen when he saw Angie kissing his neck.

Angie got so caught up in the moment, she didn't realize that Jungkook was back to his senses. She was about unbutton Jungkook's pants but Jungkook immediately hold both of her hands really tight.

Jungkook threw her hands away and threw her off him. Angie was on the floor and groaned in pain.

"Jungkook! How dare you throw me!" She whined. Angie started to get really dizzy. It was like Jungkook's case but her was worse because she drank the most.

"I don't care Angie, I'm out." Jungkook put his shirt on and ran out out the room.

Once he was out, he look around his surroundings, trying to find the stairs. Jungkook suddenly heard shouting coming from one of the rooms.

"HELP!!!"

"Y/N?"

|||

You struggle as Sehun kiss your neck. Since you can't use your hands because your hands are tied up while your feet were being pin down by his hands, it's the end of you.

"HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!! HE-" Sehun stuffed a cloth in your mouth making you unable to talk.

Sehun slipped his hand under your shirt. Soon, tears cascade down your cheeks. You can't do anything now. You closed your eyes really tight and brace yourself.

A few seconds later, Sehun's hand was out of your shirt. He also wasn't gripping on your thigh anymore. You slowly open your eyes and saw Jungkook panting heavily while Sehun was unconscious on the ground.

"JUNGKOOK!" You tried your best to exclaimed because of the cloth stuffed in your mouth. Tears of joy continue to cascade down your cheeks.

"Y/N!" Jungkook exclaimed and immediately hugged you. He removed the cloth on your mouth and now you felt relief.

"Jungkook? Can you remove me these ropes from me first?" You asked and Jungkook smiled due to embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy to see you." Jungkook apologize before removing the rope. Once the rope was removed, you hugged Jungkook and buried your face on his neck.

"Jungkook, I know you don't love me but, I love you so much.." You said nonchalantly while Jungkook was melting on your words.

"Y/N... About that... I love you.. I really do. But Sehun threatened me that he'll hurt you if I confess my feelings too. So I had to lie that I don't like you." Jungkook said in a low voice.

"It's okay. I'm happy that we have the same feelings." You smiled as you cupped Jungkook's face and press his forehead with yours.

"Y/N?" Jungkook called out.

"Yeah?"

"Can you be mine? Can you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked as he look straight into your eyes.

"Of course!"

———•———

It's so cheesy 😂😂😂

But I hope you guys like it!💜

:>