- T h i r t y -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

Angie woke up with her head hurting like hell. It was hard for her to get up but thankfully she got up. She stand on the floor and accidentally kick something.

She look down and saw a very familiar bag. She opened the bag and her eyes immediately widen. It's filled with drugs. Her mouth hangs open as she saw the bag filled with very illegal drugs.

But what made her more shock is, "This is Jungkook's bag.." She said to herself.

An idea popped into her head and smirk. "This is my revenge for not sleeping with me Mr. Jeon. But of course, I'll give you a second chance." She smirk and put on some clothes before heading out of the house.

On the way to her car, she saw a familiar figure walk by. She ran to that figure and held his shoulder so he could stop.

"Hey Jungkook," She faced him to her. She saw Jungkook holding a plastic bag. Her eyes widen when she saw that inside of the bag was pads.

"Wow Mr. Jeon. I never thought that you have your own period." She smirked. "Where does the blood come out? Your—"

Before Angie could continue her sentence, Jungkook turned around and walk away from Angie.

"Wait! Jungkook! I have to tell you something!" She shouted.

"Well, I don't care! Okay? I DON'T FUCKING CARE!" Jungkook shouted back and Jungkook walked away until he was completely out of Angie's sight.

Angie look down at her hand that was holding Jungkook's bag, filled with drugs. She smirked and look back at the direction where Jungkook left.

"You don't care? Okay. I guess you wouldn't mind if I bring this to the police station do you?" She jogged to her car and got in.

"Well, looks like I'm having some bucks today." Angie said with excitement and drove off.

|||

Angie came in the police station with a pair of black sunglasses and a furry coat. Her hips swing with every step she takes with her heels tapping being heard. Obviously, before going to the police station, she went to her apartment to freshen up.

She stood in front of the counter with a police officer behind it. She leaned forward a bit then threw the bag on the officer's table.

"What's this?" The officer asked in confusion as he inspect the outside look of the bag.

"Open it." The officer opened it and his eyes widen.

Ecstasy, meth, and cocaine.

"Where did you got this?!" The officer exclaimed as his mind completely got confused and filled with questions.

"I went to a party and saw that bag. I was gonna open it and see who owns it, and I saw that." Angie said deadpanned.

"Oh, and I also got this at the party." Angie grabbed another bag, but it's filled with different drugs.

Those drugs in the first bag was Jungkook's. But the second one was not his. He never brought a second bag and they never sold this rare drug. Obviously, it was Angie's.

She uses these drugs. She wanted to make sure that Jungkook will behind bars for committing a crime he did not do. Angie wanted to ended the case and get over with it so they won't think her as the suspect.

"Who owns it?" The officer asked.

"Well, I saw a man that wore these bags at the party, and his name is Jeon Jungkook."

———•———

Sorry for the short chapter :<

This chapter was supposed to publish a while ago but, I was busy streaming Boy With Luv 😅😅

We're on the road to 100M Fam!!!

Let's keep it up.
And for those who stream, take a break and don't forget to eat and rest. You deserve a break.

Love you fam!!💜🌻