🐾Chapter: XV🐾

"The you that wants to run away"

Time Stamp: 06:00am

"Where is she!?"

Yoongi's loud voice said resonating through out the living room of Namjoons house, he was panting out of breath he had been running around whole morning and he was already getting pissed by the minute.

Turning over in his bed, he was expecting to find Y/n laying next to him but as his hand touched the cold surface of the sheet he had shot up immediately Y/n was no where in sight, this wasn't something normal to him, even if she wasn't there he thought he could find her with Lee but he hadn't seen her neither and thats when Yoongi had spent the morning searching high and low, Lee joining in on the search.

They had both noticed that Joo Sung was looking at Yoongi with a smirk plastered unto his face and that in itself had put Yoongi on edge without another thought he had barged into Namjoons house, he had found the man sitting on his couch his head bent low his elbows propped unto his knees as his hands were clasped in front of him, a sullen look etched unto his face.

"T....the elders from the village of Aphrodite took her away early this morning"

.

.

🐾

.

.

🔱

Earlier.......

Y/n had woken up earlier that morning, after getting out of Yoongis bed she had peered outside the door looking to make sure that no one was in sight, She had promised Taehyung that if things ever got hectic in the village, she'd go to his house immediately.

And seeing as no one was around she figured this would be the best time to head there before the village elders came looking for her, she was sure that the news would reach them soon enough she didn't believe that that asshole of a father Joo Sung would actually keep his mouth shut on the matter not after that outburst yesterday.

As soon as she had stepped out of the house, her arms were seized immediately as a hand covered her mouth quickly in the process, her eyes widening in shock she wondered just what the fuck was going on and how the hell non of them had made any sound looking at her captures she noticed that  two of them were women from the village of Aphridite, standing in front of her was a smirking Joo Sung and one of the village elders from her village who was currently glaring at her with a blank expression on their face, with one wave of her hand the old hag had the two women that held her captured carry her away, she was close to kicking and screaming, planting her foot hardly into the ground so that they would have a hard time dragging her away, only for something to hit her harshly on the back of her head, causing her eyes to fog over instantly as she blacked out.