🐾Chapter: VIII🐾

"The you that belongs to another"

Time Stamp: 08:00am

     On today of all days, Yoongi found himself following Joon to the village of Eros once again, Namjoon felt that it had been days since he had last seen his lover and honestly it had only been a day or so, sighing to himself, Yoongi's gaze trav...

     On today of all days, Yoongi found himself following Joon to the village of Eros once again, Namjoon felt that it had been days since he had last seen his lover and honestly it had only been a day or so, sighing to himself, Yoongi's gaze traveled towards the spot where he used to have his regular rendezvous with Y/n, a slight pain struck his heart as he turned his gaze away from the spot, trying to push the memory of his time with her to the furthest part of his mind.

Burying the memory deep within, it was no easy feat but he knew that it needed to be done but in all honesty, what exactly was he doing, sighing to himself once more, he entered the house long after Namjoon, there was no reason for him to stay outside anymore, his reason had long since vanished just a few days ago.

.

.

🐾

.

.

🔱

Sitting on her bed, the covers pulled all the way up to her shoulders, Y/n stared off into space, the stinging sensation on her wrist causing her to wince slightly, it was painful for her mind and body.

As soon as they had gotten home from the ritual Lee Sung had tried to get her into bed with him but to his utter disappointment, Y/n had told him she wasn't ready, Lee Sung would've have been patient with her if it wasn't for the way her and Yoongi had been looking at each other ever since she entered the village.

He wondered if something was going on between the two and seeing as the ritual was over he was now able to touch Y/n in anyway he wanted, he had wanted to prove to Yoongi and everyone else in the village that Y/n belonged to him and him alone, god knows what he'd give to see that Yoongi in a vulnerable state, he didnt deserve to be the chiefs second in command at least thats what Lee thought.

Grabbing her by the wrist Lee had held unto her tightly as he kept bombarding her with questions after questions about her relation to Yoongi. With all the courage she could muster in that moment where she was scared of the man that she now belonged to Y/n started lying through her teeth about any relation that she had with Yoongi.

Now hear she was on her bed laid up while Lee left with some other Young men in the village to go and hunt for some food, Y/n's mind started wondering back to the way Yoongi had kissed her, one finger tracing over her lips it was as if she could still feel it, the kiss had been so sweet, so gentle yet passionate, yes Lee had kissed her a lot of times before but it had never been as sensual as the kiss she had shared with Yoongi.