🐾Chapter: V🐾

"The you that i've seen cry out of sadness"

Time Stamp: 06:00am

      Laying in bed, his mind in disarray, Yoongi wondered what had happened to Y/n to make her cry the way she did, he'd never seen her cry before, it was something new to him and Yoongi was taken a back slightly by it all, one hand touching his ...

      Laying in bed, his mind in disarray, Yoongi wondered what had happened to Y/n to make her cry the way she did, he'd never seen her cry before, it was something new to him and Yoongi was taken a back slightly by it all, one hand touching his lips, he wondered why she had kissed him, in a situation like that he didn't know how to reject her, in a way did he even wanted to?

.

.

🐾

His hand rubbing gently across her back, Yoongi tried his best to calm her but no matter what he did, it didn't seem like she was going to stop crying anytime soon, sighing to himself, he cupped her cheeks in the palm of his hands, making her look at him, with their face inches away from each other, Yoongi gulped.

Her tear stained face just looked way too funny and he tried his best to hold back the laugh that was threatening to come out.

"How can i make you stop crying?"

Yoongi said not really thinking about what he said, Y/n just looked at him sniffling slightly, honestly to her she had nothing left to lose, because once tomorrow begins she'd belong to another and she wouldn't be able to talk to any other male aside from her husband, the chief and the elders.

It was a rule that all the woman needed to obey, it was so that they never fell in love with another or comit the sinful act of adultery, something that was more than anything, unforgivable.

"Kiss me"

Y/n said her eyes not leaving that of Yoongi's. His expression staying completely blank as he processed what she had said, his eyes opening wide in shock as he stuttered out a 'what'. Not really caring for his response, Y/n connected their lips together.

Not knowing what to do, Yoongi just allowed her to do what she wanted, but he soon found himself replying to her kiss, his eyes closing in pure bliss, both of them starting to move in sync, one hand of his grabbing hold of the back of her neck, Yoongi deepened the kiss just a little more, his tongue invading her mouth.

The action causing a gasp to escape Y/n's mouth, pulling away slightly she looked at Yoongi and evident blush on her face, one hand covering her mouth, she got up off of him, Yoongi stood up off of the ground slowly, wondering why Y/n had stopped the kiss.