🐾Chapter: I🐾

"The You that i've found"

Time Stamp: 12:00pm

The usual noise and commotion, could be heard around the village as the early morning sun, took it's stand above the clouds, marking the start of a new day, it was always like this in the Village of Dionysus, the God of wine, vegetation and ecstasy

This village was mostly inhabited by men, except for the older women, who had came across from the other village, named after the Greek Godess of love and beauty Aphrodite. As the name states in itself that village was entirely run by women.

Every five years one village girl that had reached the age of 21 was sent to the village of Dionysus to be married off to one of the Young men there that had also reached the age of 21, now you see not many of the girl's agreed with this but it was a village rule set in stone and no one has gone against it for the past one hundred years.

The village of Aphrodite was set on the North side while the village of Dionysus was stationed on the South, there was a border between each village and no one was allowed to cross for the fear of one of the men and women meeting before they were even wedded, the village elders believed this would taint the soul of the youngster's so this was not allowed no matter what.

The Woman who had reached their old age and was unable to bear children were sent back to their village, while the daughter's that had been born were sent to the village of Aphrodite when they had reached one year's old, the son's stayed in the village of Dionysus to learn what it means to be a man.

Many people just went along with the flow of thing's but as you know, there's always that one person that disrupts the order and natural wave of everything but we'll get to that later for now, let's dive in to the tale of forbidden love.

Waking up from his slumber the man known as Yoongi sat up in bed, stretching just a little, he got up out of bed judging from the way the shadow of the stick pointed towards noon, he realized he had slept in once again, hurrying out of bed, he started getting dress, at a young age the men were taught to weave their own clothing and after they got married it was left to their soon to be wife.

Pulling his shirt down over his head, Yoongi grabbed his pant's off of his chair and hurriedly put it on as he rushed out of the door, splashing some water on his face along the way, he finally reached the council's house, honestly for deputy chief of the village he was horrible at his job, bending over slightly, he tried to catch his breath, before heading into the council's main house, he knew there had been an important meeting that day but honestly he was too tired from the day before and technically he just down right didn't want to go, having to deal with those sexually deprived elders was a pain in the neck.

He honestly didn't know why, Namjoon the leader of the village and his bestfriend to booth had chosen him to be his Deputy Chief, mainly because most people in the village had chosen Lee Sung to be the Second in command but at the end of the day it had been Joon that made the decision for him to be the next chief after he retired.