🐾Chapter: XIII🐾

"The you that has become dispised is still forever mine"

Time Stamp: 02:00pm

"What do you think you're doing?"

The shocked voice of the man known as Joo Sung made its way towards Yoongi he was about to plant a chaste kiss to Y/n's lips, looking over his shoulder a frown made it's way upon Yoongi's face as he wondered just why the elder had ventured into the woods behind his house, after they had woken up on his bed in Jimin's house, Yoongi didn't want to let Y/n go but she needed to before the elders could suspect anything.

Lee was back at the village of Dionysus covering for her, making sure that no one know that she had left the village, every time someone asked for her, he'd say that she wasn't feeling well and that seemed to put their questions at bay, even the oh so questionable Joo Sung seemed to be convinced by what his son had said.

After convincing Yoongi that she needed to go, Y/n had made her way back to the village via a path that only she knew of it was where she always used to watch Namjoon and Yoongi goof around with each other.

After she had entered the village out of breath from all the running and climbing she had to do, she had found Lee laying on his bed reading a book when he had seen her enter the house, a big smile had invaded his face, being too embarrassed Y/n had avoided his gaze.

"You seem happy"

He had said making her even more embarrased, grabbing a cushion from the chair, Y/n had thrown it in his direction just in time for the door to open revealing Joo Sung, looking between Y/n and Lee he had kept his gaze stern.

"You seem to be feeling better"

Joo Sung said looking at Y/n a fake smile on his face, he had seen her appear from the trees when he was looking out his window, his suspicions had heightened when he had noticed her looking around suspiciously before she had ran into his son's house.

"Uh um yes, Father i am"

Y/n said her voice sounding out of balanced as she tried to hide her shock, Lee just rolled his eyes as he looked at the way his father was staring Y/n down, his eyes more specifically staring at her neck, looking between his son and Y/n he decided to speak his mind.

"Seeing as you have some rather evident markings on your neck, am i to assume that you two have already consummated?"

Joo Sung said raising an eyebrow, his words had caused Lee to choke on air and Y/n to cover the spot on her neck quickly, she was so going to have Yoongis head for putting her in this situation, standing from the bed Lee stood near to Y/n wrapping his arm around her waist.

"I guess you could say that...right sweet pea?"

Lee said as he placed a small kiss to Y/n's lip, she just nodded her head not wanting his father to grow more suspicious of her, Joo Sung just looked at the two before he exited the home, he knew something was up and he was surely going to find out exactly what it is. His gut feeling was telling him that things weren't as they seemed and he never doubted his gut.

"What exactly do you think you're doing? Did you forget that you're married to my son you....you goddamn adulterest! History always seems to repeat itself you're just like your mother!"

The angry voice of Joo Sung resonated through out the entire village causing everyone to show up at the scene to know what the commotion was about, Joo Sung's anger getting the better of him he tried to make a grab for Y/n but to his own arrogance he received a punch to stomach from Yoongi who had been standing their fuming in anger as the old man spat his words out one by one, keeling over Joo Sung fell unto the ground, the people in the crowd all looked on in shock, Lee Sung making his way to the front wondering what the commotion was.

"Don't touch her you stupid old man"

Yoongi said as he held Y/n protectively behind his back, keeping her head down Y/n felt ashamed of what had transpired if the elders found out then she'd be banished from the tribe just like that woman they always talked about the one who had died mysteriously but that wasn't it Y/n knew the truth she knew the reason why the elders had dispised her it was because that same woman had been her mother and she had broken the sacred rule.

She had been tainted by someone that wasn't her betrothed, she was supposed to be married to one of the men of Dionysus and Aunt Rose had told her it was to be one of the men that had been turned into an elder.

Joo Sung's words echoed in her mind......

History always seems to repeat itself you're just like your mother!

So it was him he was the one her mother was supposed to marry and as he had said history had indeed repeated itself, she was going down the same path her mother had traveled but in her mind she didn't regret it, Lee was a nice person and kind he'd make a great husband but her heart belonged to Yoongi and that was what mattered to her.

"He.....he attacked one of the elders.....oh my god......wheres the chief......he needs to be punished"

The murmurs of the crowd filled up the area as everyone said their piece, Yoongi scoffed he knew that they all wanted to get rid of him but non of them had the guts to, they were all too scared to confront the man, among everything that was happening Lee had helped his father to his feet, His father shoved him away making the young man fall unto the floor.

"You'll pay for this! Both of you damn brats just like your mother did!"

The old man said before walking away Lee, Yoongi and Y/n just stood there watching as the Joo Sung's back dissappared as he entered his house, did he....did he just say 'you'll pay just like your mother did'?

In anger Y/n clenched her fist to her sides, what had he done? What did he mean by that? Did he have something to do with her mother's death? Was he the cause of her being an orphan? What exactly was going on?

"Kitten, Lets go"

Yoongi said grabbing Y/n by the hand and dragging her through and away from the crowd, Y/n turned back to give Lee an apologetic smile but he just shook his head as he waved her goodbye, everyone in the crowd begun to disperse to go back to their businesses they figured they'd find out about this later since it was a crime to hit one of the elders.

Everyone except Hoseok, who stretched his arm out to Lee to help him unto his feet, a small smile gracing the olders lips as he looked at the younger whose face was flushed slightly red, chuckling to himself Hoseok shook his head from side to side, one hand draping over Lee's shoulder he escorted him towards his house he needed to find out exactly what was going on since Yoongi hadn't confided in him in a while and Namjoon was still stuck at Eros enjoying his booty calls.

It was no secret in the village that literally every young boy in the village had a slight crush on Hoseok growing up and that pretty much includes Yoongi, Lee and the Chief Namjoon but they all knew he'd never reciprocate his feelings since he had already set his eyes on the chief of Arethusa, Kim Taehyung.

"Now then spill the tea"

Time Stamp: 04:00pm

🍃⭐🍃