🐾Chapter: IX🐾

"The you that want's to be mine"

Time Stamp: 03:05pm

"What the hell were you thinking!?"

Namjoon said looking at Yoongi his arm crossed across his chest as he watched the man tend to his wounds, Yoongi sat in front of the mirror wincing slightly as he dabbed the wound on his cheek with a piece of cotton dosed in rubbing alcohol, sighing to himself he turned around to face Namjoon his head bent down low.

"I'm sorry ok?  But he started it"

Yoongi said clasping his hands together on his lap, Namjoon just looked at him sadly, pinching the bridge of his nose he clasped his hands together as an idea came to mind, he knew if Yoongi stayed in the village any longer things would just get more hectic and voilent.

"How about this, stay by jimin for the next few days, at least that way you won't have to see either of their faces?"

Namjoon said to Yoongi he felt that the best way to avoid problems is to have Yoongi stay with the Deputy Chief of Eros for the time being, with huff Yoongi just sighed as he stood up from his chair he headed towards his closet.

"Fine"

.

.

🐾

.

.

🔱

Sitting on her bed, her feet tapping impatiently on the floor, her hand that had been bandaged laid across her lap as Y/n tried to fight the urge to go to Yoongi, she wanted to make sure that he was ok, looking back now between Yoongi and Lee, Lee was probably the one with the more serious injuries, Y/n wondered what exactly had caused the fight between the two, she knew that she should be more worried about her husband but she couldn't help it.

"Why are you just sitting there?"

Hearing a voice, Y/n's head shot up looking towards the door, she saw who was the person that had spoken, it had been Lee, looking at Y/n with a scowl on his face, Lee entered the bedroom and headed towards his closet, limping as he went along, his nose had been bandaged and so was his ankle since he had sprained it during his fall.

"Uh, um are you ok?"

Y/n said standing up as she cautiously approached Lee, sighing to himself Lee watched the slightly frightened look in her eyes as she approached him, turning his head away from her he bit his lip slightly honestly if it weren't for his dad, Lee wouldn't have even thought of marrying anyone, he was seriously tired of his father dictating his life as if it were his own.