🍨Chapter: XII🍨 pt.2

"The you that wants more"
Time Stamp: 03:05

         Breathing heavily and trying her best to be as quiet as possible, Y/N moaned the action showing just how much pleasure seemed to be coursing through her body in that moment of euphoria

         Breathing heavily and trying her best to be as quiet as possible, Y/N moaned the action showing just how much pleasure seemed to be coursing through her body in that moment of euphoria. This pleasure that only he could give her was flowing through the entirity of her body the same way a wildfire would spread throughout a forest, igniting everything in its wake.

Yoongi watched the way her expression contorted into that of utter destruction, still pumping his fingers into her he felt the way her walls clenched around his fingers as her orgasm approached. He kept fingering her, fastening his pace until her orgasm had hit her like a wave but he didn't stop there as her orgasm came crashing through he continued to pump his fingers in and out, his pace slower this time as he waited for her to ride out her high, only then did he pull his fingers out of her, bringing his fingers to his lips he licked away the residue, tasting just how sweet the flavor of the sinful act that he committed tasted like, groaning a little he savoured the taste his eyes closing slightly in unmentioned pleasure.

But still this wasnt enough he wanted more. More of her, he wanted to make her his. Honestly to Yoongi it was already clear to who she belonged to, it had always been him and only him. No matter what pain he had to endure, how much he would fight for this forbidden love and end up being hurt in the end, he had never once thought about giving up on her, even if he had tried to convince himself otherwise.

The kind of love that he had found, he would never let it slip from his hands. No, he held unto it tighy and he never wanted to let go. In his heart he knew there was no way he would ever forget her.

He knew he'd never be able to hand her over to someone else. Him and only him would be the one to claim her as his, him and no one else.

While Y/n tried to catch her breath, her hooded eyes were looking at him, his eyes met hers in a silent debate for a while as he found the resolve to finally make her his, closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath, he pulled away for a second to admire her body, every curve and dip, even the way she was staring at him with lust filled eyes waa breathtakingly beautiful.

With on hand he held unto his shaft,  positioning him self in between her legs, he placed the tip of his member at her entrance, hard and ready to stake his claim upon her body, mind and soul but before he could do anything his eyes briefly made eye contact with Y/n's as if asking for permission. Y/N was still unable to form coherent words as she was still on cloud nine from all the pleasure she had received earlier, she was only able to nod in response her eyes looking at him in silent plea as if she was literally begging for him to fuck her senseless.

"Don't worry, i'll be gentle"

Yoongi said his voice nothing above a whisper as one of his hands carressed the side of her face with the one that still held unto his member he slid himself slowly into her pulsing core.

Worried he watched as she bit down on her bottom lip a single tear escaping her eyes as she felt the way Yoongis thick member was stretching her out as he pushed deeper and deeper into her until he was all the way to the hilt, a loud groan escaping his lips as he felt the way her core tightened around him.

Her tight walls embracing his shaft, Yoongi started moving slowly, leaning forward he pressed his lips unto hers to at least try to distract her from the pain that slowly started to fade away, with a simple word from her mouth Y/n told him that it was ok for him to be rougher.

"M-more.....f-faster please"

Increasing his pace, Yoongi felt every inch of her around him, every muscle that tensed, the way her back arched off the bed, the way each moan fell from her lips, he observed everything.

Lacing one hand with her's, Yoongi pressed his forehead to Y/n's, this feeling was like heaven to him. Something new that was driving him over the edge, it was causing him to be high off the pleasure that he was feeling, this ecstacy, this euphoria it was everything he'd wanted to experience with the love of his life. Everything about her made him go insane, her smell, her voice, even the way her free hand was placed around his neck as she held him close, just eveything.

Once again almost inaudible moans escapes Y/n lips as she joined to Yoongis rythm. A dangerous game that's what it was, it was what the both of them were playing in that said moment but their desire for each other was greater than their fear of the plausible outcome.

The love they had for each other outweighed their fear of the elders wrath. As much as oxygen was needed to live, so it had been their need for each other.

Feeling the familiar knot in the pit of his stomach, Yoongi knew that he would soon reach his climax, groaning in pleasure, he increased his pace even more, pounding into Y/n with more need for release, the quiet moans that had fallen from her lips had now become louder, the sweat dripping from Yoongis forehead trickled down to his chest the sight of Yoongi thrusting into Y/n made her blush immensly, the way the sweat glistened on his toned torso caused her to lick her lips, her thoughts being completely overwhelmed by the man in front of her.

The need to touch Yoongi more overcoming her, Y/n wrapped her arms tighter around Yoongis neck pulling him closer to her as she connected their lips in a passionate kiss, their tongues entwining together, her legs wrapped around his waist as she tightened her grip causing him to go even deeper, his member hitting that oh so sweet spot of hers, the both of them now unmistakably a panting mess.

The sound of sweaty bodies slapping against each other, the moaning and groaning of the two, even the sound of them both mumbling.....

"I love you"

To each other over and over again filled up the entirety of the room, tbe both of them lost in their own the worlds, while the three people standing outside the door gulped in need, the horny atmosphere of the room before them caused them to moan in unspoken bliss as they felt their pants tighten, the evident tent appeared indicating just how horny they had all become.

Without a second to spare Jin had literally dragged Namjoon to his bedroom not being able to take being needy anymore, while jimin practically smashed his lips unto jungkook the minute he had appeared in the house and honestly lets just say out of everyone three people couldn't walk properly the next day.

Time Stamp: 04:00pm
"Has become undone by my hands"

🍃⭐🍃

A/n: i didn't expect it to be this long so i didnt have 2 quotes planned out for here😂

Also this chapter is dedicated to

🍦 Little_bunny121416  cause she helped me out a lot😭😜❤ and she wrote most of this chapter😳 thanks a lot hun❤❤