chapter 22

As time pass with Unicron trying to control the eldest Venus but is failing and she is now watching the battle of Unicron's minions against team prime they were winning but not for long when a huge one emerged as she heard Bulkhead ask how were they going to defeat him and that is when Ravena decided to attack now as she starts shooting at the huge manifestation "HOW DARE YOU DEFEND THE FOLLOWER OF PRIMUS!" Unicron said enraged "I was never your pawn to begin with" she said and slid on her battle mask "AND I WILL NEVER LET YOU HURT THEM OR KILL PRIMUS THROUGH ME!" she yelled at him the autobots were confused including the prime himself as gold markings now display on her form "BECAUSE I AM A FOLLOWER OF PRIMUS HIMSELF!" she yelled with a hard glare as the Venus started attacking with the help of the Autobots, she saw Arcee about to get hit and used her whip to get her out and took the hit herself, she groaned in pain and went flying towards a cliff and coughed a bit of energon from the impact as she saw Optimus gets buried by the rocks Unicron but was shocked when she saw the alt mode of her former teacher Megatron went towards and held out a hand towards his former student and she took it and helped her up "you've done well Ravena but you will explain to me as to why Unicron is after you" he said went towards the Prime as she followed him and was shocked to see that he was going to kill her brother like figure but felt relieved when she saw that he helped the Prime out of the rubble as he spoke to the Autobots "lord Megatron I suggest to come as well" making her sister glare at her and said angrily "why is that? didn't he just say you were a pawn of his making you like his slave" but Ravena just stood with a straight face as the golden markings disappeared "that story will be for another time for now our only foe is Unicron the very creator of half of the Venus clan because the other half were created by Primus, I was fortunate enough to become his creation but the downside is you will be used". After a few arguments and fighting the ex-gladiator and Venus passed through the Autobot ground bridge as they passed guns were pointed at them as Raf ran from their hiding spot towards the Decepticon leader and the Autobot's infiltrator angrily as Ravena's eyes softened at them but quickly turning to a hard glare hoping no one but Ratchet saw as they went back to their hiding spot as Megatron told the location of Unicron's spark as both Megatron and R.V. passed the groundbridge followed by the Autobots.

As they journeyed towards their destination Ravena with her high senses felt something bad will happen "somethings not right" she announced to the group as she transformed to her raptor form and sniffed the air she whipped her head towards the sound where she heard a groan and saw that Bulkhead was getting weak from the dark energon, she sniffed the air once more and have caught a scent, she screeched towards Megatron and he knows why she screeched "he's preparing expel us" Megatron said as the sound got louder and louder till they saw a bunch of cybertronian bats started to attack them as Ravena was using her ice breath towards the antibodies and Arcee shooting them but got down on another platform and Ravena saw this and jumped down towards her sister and she transformed to her predacon form and ran towards where her sister is roaring as she pushed off those who were on her and bit one who was about to attack her she turned towards Arcee andpointed to the anitbodies and she starts shooting and Ravena flew and killed them with her fire and took her sister in her front talons and flew towards the platform where the others were and dropped her swiftly but carefully as both sisters ran where the others were.

As they reached the very spark Ravena starts to shriek in pain as she growled as she saw Megatron about to kill Prime but managed to fight back but she can't anymore as her eyes narrowed at the prime she hissed and the prime heard her and saw smoke on her eyes meaning Ravena is now controlled by Unicron, he knew he has to do it fast so not only for his safety but also for the femme who has suffered the most and the one who he see's as a sister as Unicron was defeated Ravena shook her head and turned back to her bipedal form and saw the Decepticon leader and the Autobot leader were waking up from the aftershocks and was shocked when she heard Optimus say Megatrons old name and went to them and Optimus saw R.V. walking towards them "R.V. what happened to you?" she was shocked to say the least and as a ground bridge opened Megatron told both to the Venus and Optimus to pass the groundbridge as they passed Ravena was instantly in a hug by Soundwave who has been worried about her "I'm fine Soundwave" they both pull apart just as a Megatron passed the ground bridge and as they bowed down to him and Breakdown was about to attack Optimus when Megatron stopped him as he was now stuck without the memory of his family but only Ravena's and Megatron's.