Chapter one

Many eons ago, there was a planet that no one ever knew exists except for its own species and that planet was called cybertron where an alien species called transformers lives. In a housing unit in Kaon lived the most rarest clan called the Venus known for their speed, monstrous and demonic strength, their ability to electrocute you, to transform to a cybertronian cobra with deadly venom and their ability to transform to a predacon, but that was in the past only a few managed to obtain these abilities and one of them is the very daughter of the head family of the clan, the eldest of the two sisters, well known for her abilities and she managed to activate it at 7 vorns old, she was also known as the prodigy of her clan, but what they do not know is that she is slowly dying due to a disease unknown for her parents of the disease but she was fighting this disease at the age of 3 vorn, her name was Ravena Venus also known as R.V.. as years pass by R.V. was now 11 vorns and she heard news that her carrier was carrying once more with a new femme sparkling. As she entered her housing unit she saw her carrier carrying a sparkling.

Her carrier looked at her and has a smile on her derma's "welcome back R.V." her carrier said, R.V. returned the gesture and replied "thank you carrier and I'm guessing that I'm now an older sister?" her carrier nodded and showed her the femme sparkling, the sparkling had the same body structure as her but the color scheme, instead of violet and black the sparklings color scheme was blue and pink. R.V. smiled at the sparkling "her name is Arcee, she has my color scheme and she has the same body build as you sweetspark" her carrier said, Arcee looked at the midnight colored femme and started to giggle reaching out her little servo's towards the femme. Her carrier smiled and asked "do you want to hold her?" "yes carrier" her carrier carefully gave the sparkling to her older sister, immediately Arcee started to play a few pieces of her armour, Arcee reached out for her sister's faceplate caressing it gently, the older femme smiled gently towards her sister and her carrier hugged both of her daughters giving love and comfort through their family bond. Their sire came home and smiled at the scene in front of him, and he too hugged his family and R.V. smiled 'welcome to the world Arcee' R.V. thought.

7 vorns later

R.V. is now 18 vorns and Arcee is now 7 vorns, R.V. was training in the training area in their housing unit, she aims her Smp90 at her target and she shoots, not so far a 7 vorn old sparkling was watching her sister from afar, admiring her skills and abilities, Arcee idolizes her sister because she was doing her best to keep their family name well known on cybertron. Her sister was about to aim for another one but someone beat her to it, R.V. looked at the one who interrupt her training, what she saw nearly made her weak, she saw the very champion of gladiating in cybertron. Megatronus, immediately R.V. bowed her head in respect, Megatronus stood there shocked that a much more higher class than him was bowing her head in front of him in respect "who are you young one?" Megatronus asked "Ravena Venus sir, but you can call me R.V. sir" R.V. answered "aren't I supposed to be the one who's giving you respect because you are a much more higher class than I?" "I see you as a much more higher class than me sir, because you have more experience than I have" R.V. answered "well then why don't I train you so you can be one of the strongest femme in cybertron?" Megatronus proposed before R.V. could answer, Arcee hugged her sister's leg and climbs up to her hip, R.V. chuckled and picked up her sister "lord Megatronus meet my younger sister Arcee" Arce just hid her helm at her sisters neck cables. Megatronus just chuckled and pat Arcee's helm gently causing the sparkling to giggle a bit "so R.V. what do you say?" R.V. looked at her sister with caring optics and answered "if it means protecting my sister......... then yes sir"