Chapter 12

Black Widow was in her berthroom sobbing and crying her four raptors were trying to calm her down but failing, she didn't want this to happen but it had to be done in order to protect Cybertron she wants to tell Arcee the truth but she knew she can't knowing that Arcee will blame the Autobots and the high council for the death of their clan. Soundwave was walking down the halls in the Nemesis when he heard crying and sobbing in Black Widow's room, he connected one of his long tentacles to her passcode and saw in the surveillance camera in her berthroom that she was crying and her four raptors trying to calm her but failing, he frowned underneath his visor wondering on why was she crying until he decided to check on her files. When Soundwave reached his berthroom he searched for Black Widow's file it popped up in his computer's screen and it said in her file the personal ones when he saw a private one he managed to hack into the private file and was shocked, it showed that she's not only suffering a disease but depression as well, it showed that the cause of her depression was she loved her clan dearly and so does her sister but she has to kill the clan to test her power, he then closed his computer and  went back to the bridge thinking 'I promise R.V. I will make you happy and loved if only I could find a way to cure your disease'.

In the Autobot base, Arcee to was crying and sobbing for she had a nightmare of her clan getting killed by the hands of her sister, the pained look of their parents when she killed them, the look of her sister when she killed them, Optimus was getting worried for Arcee because of the once every Earth week she would cry, turns to a one Earth week, Optimus wants to be there for her and help her but she was afraid to open up because he knew she had lost many loved ones especially Black Widow he knew how close the two sisters were back on Cybertron before the massacre and the war. Arcee then leaned against the wall while Black Widow too did the same in the Nemesis both sisters began to hum a tune the same time and began to sing

Black Widow

Arcee

Both

na na, na na na, na na

I miss you

Miss you so bad

I don't forget you

Oh it's so sad

I hope you can hear me

I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same

na na, na na na, na na

I didn't get around to kiss you goodbye on the hand

I wish that I could see you again, I know that I can't

I hope you can hear me

Cause I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same

I had my wake up

Won't you wake up

I keep asking why

And I can't take it

It wasn't fake

It happened

you passed by

Now you're gone

now you're gone

There you go

there you go

Somewhere I can't take you back

Now you're gone

now you're gone

There you go

there you go

Somewhere your not coming back

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same no (2x)

na na, na na na, na na

I miss you

as both sisters finished singing the Autobots heard Arcee singing her pain out, Ratchet felt pity for Arcee Black Widow has to find a way to explain it to her. Meanwhile, in the Nemesis, Megatron was in a daze after hearing Black Widow singing, it reminded him of the good old days with his friend Orion Pax now known as Optimus Prime, some vehicons behind their visors were crying from the song that their commander sang remembering when Cybertron was still at peace and no war, even Starscream cried as he remembers the good days he had as a childhood, but the ones who really got so absorbed by the Decepticon's singing was Soundwave he remembered his other cassettes and their good times but all of them died in the war except for Lasorbeak that's why he makes sure he is safe and near him at all costs. Black Widow then went to her berth and fell into recharge while her raptors slept on the floor as Black Widow only had one thought in mind 'I miss you sister' as Arcee too thought of her sister and wishes for her to come back despite her hate for Black Widow.

Can Black Widow change the Decepticons minds and create peace?

To be continued