Epilogue

The New republic shortly formed after the battle of Endor with countless systems joining the rebellion and guardian cause.
Over lothal bo-Katan visited the guardians and to see how Ezra was fairing in recovery. "Ezra Bridger... Sabine I never expected to come across such a brave young man, ruthless fighter and willingly to risk it all to protect your specters and you but without his relief the rebellion on mandalior would've all been wiped out." Bo-Katan told Sabine in the med bay, "that's why I love him he's saved my life countless times and guess it was fate that guided me and the ghost crew to find Ezra." Sabine replied which bo-Katan placed her hand on Sabine's shoulder, "he'll be a good husband for you I gotta leave now and you two take care of each other." Bo-Katan told the young mando as she left the med bay. Slowly Ezra's eyes started to go open just little at a time. "Sabine what happened?" Ezra asked which Sabine broke down in tears of joy just beads of beads tears followed by a hug. Ezra lost all air in his lungs and gently hugged Sabine back but he whispered "I need some air." Which Sabine let go and sat back down. The two teenagers spent a meal together while Anakin was going through his next surgery to get as much of the infected tissue off him.

The ghost was under repair with zeb and chopper helping Hera by moving parts over or holding big engine pieces in place but it would be awhile since the ghost would fly again.

Guys I wanna do a book two maybe a series