Liberation of lothal (part 1)

Without seconds to spare they contacted the fleet waiting over kronest. Ketsu got news about the liberation of mandalore through a few mando Rebels got information from her during a operation else where in the galaxy.  She thought through her memories then a memory of Sabine talking about home. 

Flashback in the academy 

"Ketsu these imperial officials aren't as strict as my mom on kronest." Sabine told ketsu who sitting in their bunks. That night was night she would destroy the prototype weapon the dutchezz and her skills in her culture would pave the way for her to becoming a rebel. 

End of flashback 

Now ketsu was with gregor and commander Wolfe on a ventor that's when they came across Hera who was pissed. "Hera it's been awhile." Ketsu said to her which Hera just walked by them then that's when "operation liberation of lothal is active." Went over the coms and they ran to where they cann be the most effective, Gregor and Wolfe jumped in a U-Wing while Hera just like planned she got to the ghost in full sprint including kanan, Tristan, Rex , kallus and zeb lifted off minutes later. With Two attack squadrons consisting of mando, republic and re purposed rebel fighters the group lifted flew out of the hangers of the massive capital ships with the ghost leading the way followed by Fenn Rau. "We are ready to jump." Hera said through the coms as everyone in her ship took their positions for action, "good luck captain  Syndulla." Reznov said through the coms. 

With that the first wave to knock out the destroyers launched into hyperspace. Meanwhile at lothal the  rogue shadow had traveled to the surface and landed in some rocks, Ezra feeling the dreed knew it was no or never and the imperial blockade was in total choas due to the grand admirals death. Ezra got up from his chair and went to grab the speeder the rogue shadow carried for Galen but Galen knew what has to be finished because he felt the pain too. "Galen, Juno and proxy thanks for the help to my world and I know you're all sick of this war so once my home is liberated you can stay here in peace." Ezra offered as he guided the speeder out of its holding locks. "Ezra where are you going?" Galen asked ,  "I have friends here that need help and to knock out the AA Guns." Ezra responded with just as he sat on the bike and sped off kicking up clouds of charred grass. 

A thick black cloud covered the path behind Ezra's speeder, "Ryder this is Ezra Bridger... let's bust some AA guns."  Ezra said through the coms of his helmet. Meanwhile over lothal the attack wave appeared out of hyperspace, " knock out those light cruisers so transports can get through." Hera said followed by leading a few others on The nearest cruiser. With the cruiser's captain  acting defensively firing cannons as fast as possible. The three fighters including the ghost opened up with proton torpedos that overloaded the ships deflector shields. With a quick split two fighters spun to the left side and below the cruiser as the ghost and Mart who was in  a stolen x Wimg from Yavin. With the two they spun above the engines. As both sides circled around from top and bottom.  Once the ghost was behind the bridge and below the two ARC-170s fires their rockets and dumped their cannons into the magazine as the other two fired their cannons right behind the bridge cutting through the durasteel bridge in the back. With two massive explosions below and above half the bridge disappeared in a firey mess as the ship started to dive downwards. 

Moments later the cruiser crashed into a star destroyer.