Sisters.... Why!

It's been two months since the sniper shot that injured Ezra but with the help of Sabine, she would clean his wound with disinfectants and recover the wound with a Barca patch.The information provided by Tau has given the Rebels needed support from supplies to men and women joining the fight. Today was a gonna be different for one teen with her mind going crazy about a certain young man. 

Sabine Pov 

I was cleaning my blasters in my room I had nothing else to do yet but I couldn't stop thinking about Ezra,  I recently had a few dreams about him and even one wet one , all of them felt so real from his fingers running through my hair to him allowing me to paint my Starbird  on one of his shoulder pieces with only one specific color.... my golden brown eyes he requested I couldn't tell when each dream was but god he is such a gentleman, warrior and in one dream I couldn't believe what I saw.  One dream in particular that made my heart almost jump out.. 

The dream 

I was standing beside my mother and my brother to my left to the right was bo katan and she held the dark sarber and further right was all the clan leaders. Then I looked forward to see republic gunships and Instead of troops they were unloading crates of food and supplies, we were desperate just to feed our own liberation if it wouldn't have been for my family and Ezra things would have been even more dire. I saw Ezra and his men helping kids to fathers and mothers from medical treatment and that's when I heard "Sabine ... we were wrong about him and the Jedi... general Bridger gave us the hope and his men fighting as if it was their own home, I've never seen outsiders do for us." Bo katan told me looking at me. Next , "COMMANDER SEND MORE SUPPORT DOWN, THEIR WARRIORS NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION AND AID." I heard Ezra yelling over his com as I saw him now patching up one of our own clan members legs. As we separated my mother and brother stayed with me as we went to helping our liberated world.

Hours later just as the sunset fell 

I walked through where the relief effort area as I looked side to side seeing our people talking and having a good time now. I even saw Hera and kanan sharing a bottle of whiskey with my mother and father and they were so happy but I was looking for Ezra. After minutes of walking through exhausted soldiers guardians and  Mandalorion alike I found him sitting on the edge of the landing pad alone at the gate to the capital city  in the cold. When I got to him , I sat beside him,"Hey Ezra... thank you so much for everything you've done not just for me but my home." I told him. Then we both locked eyes, "Sabine I made a promise to myself for this to happen just for you after our conversation when I just started...  I fell in love with you reveled yourself to me on day one."  He replied with how committed he was to me just for this, "Ezra I love you too I just couldn't get it out of me." I answered with then we both leaned in and kissed, him biting my lower lip gently as he pulled back out once that was over I rested my head on his shoulder and watched in the distance of many maintenance and technical support people working on his fleet that laid at rest on my home. As I feel asleep I felt a warm kiss on my forehead and "Good night the artist to my heart." I heard in his deep but such a caring voice.

End of memory of the dream 

'Get ahold of yourself Sabine!' I thought, he probably would rather take care of lothal over my home first anyway. Next a loud screeching sound intrupted my thoughts then I remembered Ezra was assigned to scrap off the blaster marks and having to repaint the marks after chopper was done welding the holes up.  That's when Hera called for me I had my gear ready so I just holstered my waster and went outside to meet her watching the two work. What I saw was memorized instantly the sweaty back, shoulders and the rest of his upper half plus all the black char that covered him 'what a mess... mainly my mess after I was the one cleaning his wound till it was fully healed.'