PROJECT BLACKWING

On lothal things have been quite but secure. As Ezra and Sabine went around checking on the smaller communities on lothal kanan was meditating in peace then a vision entered. 

"My emporer project blackwing is a successful year... rrrragh no agggh!" A imperial officer told the emporer as imperial defector was thrown into a test subjects room and fed to animated corpse. "Good good good keep blackwing secure and the darkness of the empire shall rain Supreme." The emporer replied with then another vision formed. 

A imperial prison ship entered coursant space but it was out of control and as two ties were launched in pursuit and disabled the prison ship. A few minutes later the ship crashed through a massive skyscraper followed by landing in the streets below in smoke and fire. Kanan's vision went black again but was followed up with a horde of rooting corpses running towards a group of coursant guards but blasters did nothing to the torsos. "They will not die!!!... argghh(zombies dive onto a storm trooper)." A trooper tried to yell but was quickly eaten alive. As in a third person view blackwing spreader through coursant without mercy. The empire's containment failed and expanded months later. 

Kanan opened his blind eyes in terror, "whatever project the empire is up to this is completely evil and will destroy the galaxy." Kanan told himself as he drew a knife and started removing his beard. 

Once done kanan got up and left his quarters and walked through the hallway and as he did zeb was getting some sleep. As he got done the cargo ramp two wolfs were sitting by the door. "Ezra said loth wolves haven't been seen in over a 100 years what's going on." Kanan told himself. Just then off in the distance he saw Sabine and Ezra. "Love you Bridger." Sabine told her lover as she rested her head on his back. Ezra came to a sudden stop as two more wolves appeared behind the teenagers. "Ezra, Sabine we must go the empire has sinister plans that will destroy the galaxy and the empire will be the least of our worries." Kanan told them as they got off the speeder and loaded it up in the cargo bay.  In minutes the three were in the cockpit with Hera, "what's going on?" Hera asked, "trust me but we have to use the force to program the nava computer." Kanan replied as we're kissing behind the adopted parents.  Which when ready zeb walked in and just face palmed seeing the two teenagers making out, "can you two get a room next time." Zeb said annoyed which got a response from Hera. "Zeb they're young and we are in a war with the empire, Love brings them hope against this great evil and we must enjoy every moment we can cuz we don't know when our time will run out." Hera replied with, "well I've never really should've thought of it that way." Zeb replied back rubbing his neck. "We must go to the mah system and we'll find what we are after." Kanan told his wife as the engines kicked up dust around to the ghost. 

"Sir do you want us to keep reinforcements on stand by?" Reznov asked through the secure com "with our latest victory over bespin we must stay ready but on my cue." Ezra replied with as Sabine snuggled against him to take a nap on his armor. "10-4 general." Reznov replied with. "Luke meet me on Dagobah Young skywalker we got lot to learn." A voice told Luke "I'll try to as soon as possible." Luke responded with the force as the ghost flew over head which Luke opened his eyes and smiled knowing the ghost crew was about to stir up trouble to the empire. 

Luke slowly got up and no other that R2 waiting behind him, "what is it R2?" Luke asked just then Leia and Han pulled up on a speeder bike. "What's the plan now Leia... the ghost crew just left." Luke asked trying to hide his true destination. "I'm going to talk with reznov and akbar and see what's going on." Leia responded with, "i got a separate mission and it's Jedi related." Luke responded which got R2 beeping excitingly. 

With Luke's personal X wing not far Luke took his time to get to master yoda, but not a single thing will prepare the ghost crew for the horrors of the empire.