Fulcrum

(Thanks for the support, I know I've introduced some new things into fanfics but why the hell not)

It's been hours since the message,  the effects of Spectre six not being on board was already taking its toll especially Sabine. 

Sabine Pov 

I was laying on my bed trying to get some sleep but I couldn't and all I could think about was Ezra, he has put his life on the line again for us and after the feed of footage ended for sometime it all sunk into us all. 'Ezra please be okay." I told myself , chopper and the rest of the crew missed Ezzy and now we're just waiting for him to signal us for to pick him up. 'That Jedi sure has a way to always needed a lift since the first time we've met him' I thought then I reached over to my com "Hey Hera any word from Ezra and can I speak to you please?" I asked her, "no word from Ezra.. we all miss him but I'll be there shortly."  She answered back with. 

 Usually after a mission or one that's been this successful but Ezra has become family now. As Hera walked through the ghost to Sabine's room her own thoughts about the young man who has done so much for them without asking. 

Hera pov 

I knocked on Sabine's door and when she did answer I swear I've never seen our artists so conflicted about something and how she reacted to Ezra wanting us to leave him. As we both sat down on the bed she spoke first, "Hera why do I miss Ezra so much... it's something I don't know how to answer?" ,"Sabine you have feelings for him more than a crew member and Sabine I promise he will be okay also do you want to be with me in the cockpit... besides you want answers about fulcrum." I replied with she got a small smile "yes you're right we should trust him and thanks for everything." She answered with.

The two women left the cabine and made their way to the cockpit as they entered chopper beeped at them letting Hera know Fulcrum is waiting. As chopper rolled out the two sat in their seats followed by the cockpit door locking. Then Hera opened the transmission reveling a hidden figure. 

Hera pov 

"Fulcrum this is one of my crew members and after today's events I wanted to let her in." I told the figure, "Sabine is it ...I hope we can meet your crew in person and there's rumors around about a camouflaged figure lately?" Fulcrum asked, "We would like to and that camouflaged figure is apart of our crew and during the mission today he allowed us to escape but he is okay." I replied with then Fulcrum said "we have more to discuss but young woman may I have a word with you privately please."  I was shocked but I stepped out as I heard Sabine reply back with a yes.

Sabine Pov 

"Yes I'm Sabine Wren." I told Fulcrum as I sat there only thinking about Ezra. "As I said before we should be meeting hopefully soon but you seemed bothered about something my friend." It replied, "Yes your correct it's about spectre 6 ,he is the one you're curious about, and I would like to see him again also that's all I can give you about him because there's more than just rumors that I think he would prefer to tell you in person." I answered back with then "let Spectre 1 know we are ready to meet up and we will arrive at your location once we receive your location." Fulcrum replied then the transmission ended so I got up and left to get Hera. 

Sabine told Hera what Fulcrum wanted but she understood why the message has gave hope to others in the Outer Rim that have gotten Ezra's message. As the rest of the crew gathered in the cockpit waiting for the person called Fulcrum after Hera sent their coordinates. 

Few minutes later  a small batch of corvettes and starfighters appeared out of hyperspace followed up by Fulcrum docking with the ghost and they all went up to meet the Fulcrum who introduced herself as Ashoka Tano waiting at the core door for them. As the six made their way to the command center of the corvette, different events were unfolding on lothal.