News!

"Shhhh" Ella whispered as she entered the room creaking the door and tiptoed in the room.
I got startled,  she shushed me.
I turned to my side to see the clock hung. With much constriction of my eyes I was able to make out the time in the dark. "Ella it's 1 at night?"
"Shh. Sleep"
Saying this she crept into the bed of the other side of Ali.
Why the hell she was studying so late. I know she'd easily get into the college she wants to, but she's just working so hard. For the past month she hasbeen studying till late and then she still works and take care of Ali and everything. I just want her to be happy. Really happy.
------------
It's six when I woke up. I didn't wanted to wake anyone of them but :
I picked Ali out of bed and tiptoed out of the room making sure not to make any noise.
I put Ali down in our couch outside. It's practically huge for her. She been the tinyyyyyyy one.
I don't want to wake Ella up and Ali will make sure to create a scene crying and waking her up.
-----------
"Ummmm. What's the nice smell" Ella comes rubbing her eyes in her pj s. I made pancakes adding chocolates. Lots of. And I had Ali in my back.
She awwed me, sorry us and I shoed her to go and brush. I set the table, made Ali sit in the high raised chair and gave her that baby thing and a bottle of milk. I spread out the table and sat there. Waiting.
"Ella"
"Uh. Wait"
"Waiting"
After a bit more as I get more and more hungry and the food is getting cold.
"I'm still waiting"

After a bit longer.
"Still waiting"
I got up and went to the room and found her talking, no, whispering in low sounds. I couldn't quite make out but she was smiling and seemed happy.
"Ella"