Those flowers..

I sat there, in the front porch. Me, being the almost non-existent one. The flowers, almost of every colour, the thin petals, it must be so delicate. I could also see the stigma where the pollen grain were attached. Just then a bee comes and sit in the white flower, it's body with yellow and black stripes, I can almost see every part of it. The powdered dust of its body. Beauty!

"Ashton! Ella! Both of you, here." Miss called us. And yeah, my name is not called alone now. There are two names.
"Comming!!!!!!" Ella screeched. Her voice too loud. I was sitting on the veranda and she was in one of the room inside, but her voice.

"Yes.?" I ask-said.
"Sit" we were asked to sit in the chairs of the dining table, we both did.

"So about your studies?" Ma'am asked.
Ugh. I know nothing.
"You need to study. Or at least complete  school. I NEED  to make you complete school."
No. We're not going anywhere. I won't go to school.
"Ashton. Don't worry "
How can I not. I'm just too scared to go out.
"I won't do anything that might hurt you" she spoke again.
But...
"Home-school"
Okay. I heard it right.
Home school.
"Home-school. Yeah. I already signed up for your online school. Your classes would be in a laptop."
So... technology.
"Yaaay." Ella shouted.
"Thank you thank you thank you, miss" she rose up and hugged Maam.

"And only 4 month course. You'll be fine. I'm sure."
She said with a smile towards me.

I forced one.
That woman was too good to be true.
I went to my room and Ella started talking. After exactly two hours, I come to know what actually is the topic of her talking. She was talking of some reality show, with some episodes of the judges humiliating some of the constants.
Nah. She don't get bored.
She can continue her talking without anyone.
Believe me she can talk like hell. Seriously hell.
********

"Ugh. When will this end?"
"Shh Ash" Ella shushed me. She was completely immersed in the computer's  screen. Those human life processes truly fascinates her.
Well on the other hand I get confused over at things such as where each organ is even placed.
"When it will even end?" I hissed.
And she broke into a whispered laugh. It sounded funny.
And after totally clearing she told me in a normal voice," Ashton it's being three months already. Only one more left. And we'll give the exams and we'll do good and we'll do whatever we want"

Woshh.
Such a long sentence.  Long.

Not seeing my interest she said, "Ash. Of course you will be able to look at your flower-plants after that. You will be able to look at them as much as you want. And also you might do a PhD there."

"Your plants won't run away. Don't worry"

I smiled back.