Happy Birthday.

"Hey wake up"
I pulled my blanket up.
"Ash wake up" I could hear the voice nearing.
"Ash." Tugs at my arm.
"Ash. Wake. Up." Finally I sat up rubbing my eyes.
"Ugh. Ella..."
"Ash. It's her birthday" I then came to life. Oh. It's 1st November. Ali's birthday. Oh. That's the reason Ella didn't shout at me today.
"Okay." Ella started with great enthusiasm, "it's 6 o' clock now and Ali's not waking till 9. So three hours in hand"
"What? It's 6?" I was about to say more but her enthusiastic expression was turning to anger so I stretched my smile, as wide I can and she continued," yeah. Let's clean out the house first. Then we'll bake a cake, some cookies, the we'll decorate the house. Oh. Yeah. I need to check on her dress too" she went on. She's really excited. I am too. But seriously? I was woken up at 6?
-----
I was working big today. I swept the house, picked every single piece of toy, which took an hour, after that I went for a bath.
Beside me, Ella watered the plants, my flowers and after I was out shouted, "Ash. Cake."
For the next ten minutes everything went well, we're mixing and matching. But Ella is not the best cook and definitely not the fastest, she spilled the whole packet of milk. The only pack we had. It was 7:30 by then. That meant I needed to go out to fetch milk. But also, if I go out, I can't guarantee it, the kitchen, won't be more disastrous. I was busy thinking. "I'll go" she squeaked and rushed out.
"Come soon"
She jolted her bike and there she was gone. I then cleaned up the mess, cut the blueberries and placed all the ingredients in place, fearing of more mess.
Just then, she entered.
Phew.
Hair messed due to the air movement against her face. I was sure she went on with the speed of light.
-----
"More chocolates"
"Ella no"
"Yes"
"No."
"Yes"
"It would be bad"
"Chocolates makes everything better and Ali already loves chocolates."
"I don't want to destroy her teeth"
"Ugh."
"And mess up her insulin"
"Ash. She's one"
"Yes. I know that. I'm sohappy for that"
"Ash. Do"
"Nope"
"Ugh"
---------