Happy?!!

I went up from my bed. It was a bright day. Almost too bright for me to sleep with the window opened which lets enough light to keep my eyes strained.
But today I slept with the blanket covering me.
Wholly.
I looked at the time: quarter to 12.
I went outside. To my flowers. Of course I still watch them. Tall tall sunflowers have started to bloom. Yellow.

I  went and sat at the stairs, just as usual. But....
"Ella, you're here?" I asked sitting in  the staircase, next to her.
No answer.
She was sitting with her head lowered, hugging her knees.
Without a single sound.
"Ella"
Nothing.
"Elllaaa" I shook her grabbing by her shoulder,  cheerfully, like she always did.

But no,she wasn't doing anything to that situation like she always did.
She just lifted her head .

"Ella .... are you okay?"
I asked her.
She sad smiled me.
"Ella. Speak"  I yelled.
Of course I can't see her like that. Of course it's impossible for me to survive by not hearing her shouts. At least now. Each of my day just passes due to the positive energy she posses. She can't just stay quiet.

"Ella!!!"
"I'm fi..nve" cracked voice. No. Something is seriously wrong now.
I sat down, the stair below hers, so that I could see her face. Her hair was let losed, covering most of her face and she was looking down.
I said softly, "Ella..."

"Ella. Say"
She instantly hugged me crying.
Ella?
Crying?
No. It can't be happening.
It was always me, sitting here, depressed. And she, who always came to lift me up, and lend a shoulder. And also her,who pulled me out of all these.
That made me fine.
And now I can't let her.

"Ella...."
"Mom. Dad." Why she was saying all these.
"Ella.?"
"Its the death anniversary of mom and dad." She lifted her head to compose herself before speaking and fell again.
Crying.
I entangled my fingers into her hair and kept hugging.
"Ella... don't cry." I rubbed her back.
"You are too strong"
I reassured.
I didn't have any other thing to say, to console.
"Ella, say something" I asked her.
She went back her eyes straight into my eyes, "I  loved them so much" I smiled. "We had a big yard in our house, every evening mom-dad and I used to spend time outside. Dad used to tell me his stories of when he was young. He would just transport into his childhood. He made me kites. Mom used to bake me my favourite chocolate cakes... Everything was so fine... until that day" Her eyes filled with water. With a cracking voice she continued,"that day, I was with my friend, helping her put up her stall in the fair. I was not to return until the next day from my friend's house. But just as we were packing up I got the news." And she broke up to a bunch of sobs. I held her. I need her to tell something else now. She should.
Wait.
"You 're such a grown up now. You have to take care of the baby now. WE have to take care of the baby now. Don't cry"
Her sobs grew bigger.
"She'll  be moving away. She'll be going away tomorrow" she cried.
Seriously.
It's six days with her already?
No.

"It's the sixth day today. She was with us only for 7 days"  She told me.

Okay. I breath.
Okay. I'm fine.
Okay.

It will be kind of impossible for her.  For us to live.

"She'll stay"
Huh?
Maam?
We looked back.
"Maam?" I asked, Ella still sobbing.
"Yes. I won't take her away from you."
She smiled.

"I can't take the only happiness you have."

She had a wide  smile.
"But misss? ?"
"Yeah. I just legally gotthe permission"

"Ella. Don't cry now."I said happily.
She hugged me tight.