Present.

So that's my story. Ali fell asleep while swinging. She always does. I tucked her up in the bed, spreading the small mosquito net. The net is needed. Before we used to leave her without the net. One day we found her with red spots all over her face and hands. It stayed for about two days. Her skin is really delicate.
So after adjusting her blue net, I went to settle her toys. I guess picking and keeping up her toys had improve my stamina. On a routine base, it's almost like my workout. I need to do that almost three times a day.
*Squik*
Oh. It's a tiny squeaking duck toy, that came under my feet.

Then I went to the kitchen. I want to cook something good today. Only if she doesn't wake up. Some days when I try to cook something good, then she woke up and the  food was horrible, overcooked and the kitchen underwent a disaster.
I made myself a coffee and and started chopping the vegetables.  She won't wake up early today, this was her second nap of the day. Quite tired. Before she used to sleep for like 4-5 times a day. As she grew old she started staying up more. Nights specially.
----
"Hey. I'm home" Ella came in, I gestured her a 'keep-quiet', just I do each day. She came near me to see what I was cooking and her eyes went large with surprise as she saw me doing the final plating. "Woah" she exclaimed.
"Go go. Change soon" I push her with my left elbow to go in.
----
"It's amazing" she moaned with delight as we eat.
"Tomorrow." I said.
"Yeshh. Tomorrow." She was too excited.
"Her first BIRTHDAY! !!!"
"Mammaa" Ali starts crying.