Seriously? !

"It'll be all right" I told.
"Nothing will happen"

"Ella, seriously nothing will happen " miss spoke.

We are about to leave, standing in the veranda, to the exams. All our study course are completed and thus, exams.

I don't know what happened to Ella, like always she's shouting and yelling and speaking and everything. But today just she has just muted herself. She was scared. I heard her telling these to miss. That she was scared.
I wasn't even near to even think of getting scared.

"Ella, let's go" I said her, not as loud but louder than my usual self. I don't want to be late and end up stucked for another six months.
"Ella. Let's go"
I was shouting at that point.
**************

"Wanna go to the park?" I heard Ella's voice call me.
I rubbed my eyes.
"Ashton! "
"Woah. Woah. Wait."
I came out. Out of my room. In my sleepy state.
"What?" I asked.
She raised an eyebrow.
"Whattt?" Again I asked.
"WANNA GO TO THE PARK?" she asked.
"From when did I start to go out?" I asked.
"From today." She paused.
"You will " again a pause.
"You WILL"

Oh oh. Why the hell I'm even talking.
I said "no"
She gave a blank face
"No" I said again.
"No" I said again.
"Nooo "
By each time my voice got smaller  and smaller.
And finally
"Fine..."
****

We're in the park. Me in a black hoodie, and normal track pants, which I almost wore in a regular basis, Covering the almost me.
One day, I was surprised by the hospital authorities, when they showed up (one day in one of those three months) with my clothes, the ones I had at home.
I wasn't happy. I felt eyes over our family things, I couldn't digest the sight of someone creeping to our house and opening stuff. I was angry. But all I could do was take my clothes, I was fed up of hospital gowns.

Ella, the most cheerful one and as always the most cheerful one.

"Can I sit?" I asked as we walked all the park. The park wasn't a big one, it was nearby the house we're in. It has kind of four swing sets, some benches, trees. Right then, there were quite few children playing around with a ball and, some mothers with toddlers, and an old man with a dog.
Nothing much.
"Why are you still super sad ?" She asked me, I asked to sit but still continued walking.
"Let's just assume I'm not getting a reason to be happy.."
She stopped her step and turned to look as me.
After a tiny pause I saw a tiny wicked smirk making its way up to her face.
"What?"
Her smirk grew wider.

"Whatever" I continued my walk.

Some drops of water splashed from behind.
Rain?
No. I looked up
Again.
I look back and was truly shocked to see Ella, near a tap, splashing water to me smiling.

"Wait" I ran towards her.
Some more splashes.
And she ran away. I splashed her again.
Both of us ran.
*****

"Oh my. What. Are this you to" Miss was shocked as we both came laughing, hand in shoulders. Hair drenched.
My hoodie no longer covered my head.

"Go go. Change!"
"You'll catch cold"

And we went in.
But in those thousand days I laughed for the first time.