Jonah's pov

I watched jack do his homework making small corrections whenever he got something wrong. I've never seen him struggle like this in are classes together. He must not be very good at science I always breezed through science it like most thing just came naturally. "Do you always do this on homework?" The question rolled off my toung without thinking too much. Jack looked at me and glared "I go through it once as a rough idea then do it again using some notes then I study what I got wrong". I smiled at jack "if you want I could tutor you. maybe after that you won't need such a long process". He rolled his eyes at me "yeah I'm not paying you anything" I leaned closer to jack "cuties like you can get free lessons". Jack gently placed a hand on my chest and pushed be back "that's bad business Jonah and a wasted opportunity to make money".
I sighed when he finished up the last question this one correctly. I got up "miss I'm going to leave he's done with what he needed help with". The teacher waved at me and told me a quick "bye, see you tomorrow". I turned to look back at jack I caught him starring at me. I smirked as he lowered his head to break eye contact.
I don't fall for people often but jack was just really hitting every button I liked.

Jack's pov
A few days later

I sighed as I sat down in chemistry we would be getting back test scores and for once.... I don't think I did to hot. I was so worried. I was content with getting a B on it since it was so hard but anything lower would kill me. The teacher gave the usual "highest was an 84 lowest a 16". My eyes went wide that was the lowest highest score I've ever heard. She started giving back papers I held my breath as she placed mine face down on my desk. I quickly flipped it over but quickly flipped it back down, my parents would kill me. It was a 56 I failed and I didn't just fail a little I failed hard. The teacher started speaking "since most the class did horrible you can take this home fix mistakes and turn it in for a reduced grade". I let out a small relieved sigh thank fuck I had a chance to fix this monstrosity. I would have to go through the whole day knowing a failed a test though. I love my life

Whole ass school day later

I walked out of school people rushing out past me I needed to get home fast so I could work on the chemistry test.
I wanted it fixed as soon as possible so I didn't have to keep thinking about it. I sped up my pace but I was stopped by someone grabbing my shoulder. I quickly spin around I glared at the culprit "what do you want Jonah?"
The tall brunette raised his hands up defensively "hey calm down Avery". I crossed my arms and looked up at Jonah "I'm kinda limited on time here so if your going to say something dumb say it quick". Jonah shrugged "I just wanted to know if you wanted help on fixing your F on that chemistry test". My eyes went wide at the words that slipped out of Jonah's mouth "h-how?". Jonah shrugged "well if we went to my house I have some old textbooks and I could teach you. It's very simple I don't see why you need to as-" I cut him off "Jonah you know that's not what I meant".
Jonah smirked "yeah I know I'm just question dodging now come on my house isn't far". I let Jonah grab my arm and pull me along I had to walk a bit faster than normal to keep up. I got my phone out quickly texting my dad to tell him I wouldn't be home since a friend needed tutoring. My dad was always fine with that so it was safer to say. Jonah slid his hand down my arm a bit so he was now holding my wrist. His hand was a lot larger than I thought it was. I tugged my arm back in an attempt to get him to let go he ended up tugging me forward. I was now walking next to him and he finally released my wrist. I looked up at him "why are you in such a rush?"
Jonah shrugged "I'm not really in a rush this is my normal pace I know I walk fast I'll slow down if you want". I really hated how nice Jonah sounded why did he suddenly get so nice? He's still cocky but... He's nicer. "That would be nice you don't have to" I slowed down as Jonah did as well. I looked around the neighborhood was definitely better than mine. I've never really been over here since I live in the opposite direction. While I was looking around Jonah grabbed my wrist again I turned to look at him and stopped "this is my house". I looked behind him it was a medium sized two story house it looked very nice. The outside was a nice light blue color Jonah started walking up the driveway still holding my wrist. I looked at the car in the driveway it looked really cool. Jonah spoke "you get distracted easily by things it's a
Toyota Camry nothing special". I blushed a bit he wasn't wrong I did have a tendency to get distracted. Jonah got a key out his backpack and unlocked the front door. I walked close behind him and looked around the inside looked really nice. I kept following him up to the second floor he set his bag down in the corner. I quickly put mine next to his and got out my test I looked around the room. I saw Jonah over at a tall bookcase filled with massive textbooks. And a few large normal books after a minute of searching he pulled out a chemistry book. He looked back at me and motioned to his desk and chair "you take the chair". I quickly declined "hey it's y-" I was cut off "come on hurry sit we got a lot to work on".

why don't we boyxboy one shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें