re-write gangster zonah

Warnings: drug mention, rape, abuse, gange business, depression

Jonahs pov

I sighed looking out the window in my small room a small voice telling me to jump out it. I knew the fall wasn't high enough but I couldn't help but contemplate suicide when near high up places it became a habit. I heard my dad yelling downstairs my mom screaming I sighed once again my eyes closing I tried to tune out the yelling downstairs but I sadly couldn't. My dad was a drug addict and an alcoholic he was either high or drunk he always beats us when he's high or drunk. I lowered my head I felt a tear slip down my face the screams of my mother abruptly stopped she had probably been beaten unconscious. I heard footsteps from the stairs I kept my head lowered I heard my door bust open I really don't know how that thing is even on it's hinges anymore. I felt the familiar burn of my hair being roughly pulled I let out a small whimper as I was pulled to my feet. I was immediately punched in the face both eyes were already bruised basically everything on my body was bruised. I was thrown to the ground my dad landed a hard kick on my stomach I harshly coughed some blood coming out my mouth my dad kicked my legs a few times he left without a word slamming my door shut behind him. I layed on the floor tears streaming down my face blood smeared near the left corner of my mouth I sat up coughing a bit blood flying out my mouth I got on my knees. I whimpered everything went black I passed out.

Zach's pov

I smirked looking at the guy tied down to the chair in front of me. A bag over his head I ripped it off I watched him blink a few times eyes adjusting to the bright room. He tried speaking but a ball gag was in his mouth he looked terrified my smirk only widened. I spoke "ah Samuel Smith father of two husband and small business owner" I looked him in the eyes "you borrowed money from the wrong people" I walked over to a table sharp objects covering it I picked up a large butcher knife. I heard the mans silent screams against the gag in his mouth and the small shifting of the chair as he struggled. I grabbed a throwing blade with my left hand I spun around a aimed and in less than a second the blade was buried deep in his shoulder. As he screamed i spoke "be quite I'm thinking bitch" I turned back to the table. I hummed oh maybe the wait no used that on the last guy dam this is hard. I stuck with the butcher knife I went over to him "fifty thousand dollars down the dam drain" as I was about to cut the fingers off his right hand I got a phone call I groaned. I stabbed the blade into his other shoulder "hold that real quick". I moved away from the guy getting my phone out I saw Daniels contact I answered the call putting the phone up to my ear. Daniels voice filled my ears as he talked "hey man you busy next week?" I spoke "don't think so why?" Daniel spoke filling me in "there's this dude almost a million dollars In Drug Dept that needs to get fucked up". I spoke "I'll take care of it now I need to go I got a guy here to torture" Daniel spoke "wait another thing I need you to do you need to come the the wearhouse for a meeting at midnight" I sighed "ok see you then" I hung up. I looked at the guy his breathing was shallow I sighed I went up to him "the mood was ruined todays your lucky day" I took the throwing knife out his shoulder and dug it deep into his skull. I watched his eyes roll back into his skull his body went limp I sighed. I stood up straight well now I need to clean I went upstairs looking for my cleaning supplies.

Jonahs pov one week later

I sat in the bathroom tub razor blade held slightly above my wrist tears falling from my eyes. My hands were horribly shaking do it fucking do it you worthless piece of shit I gulped. I have cut myself many times but now I wanted to actually achieve death. I had wrote a suicide note it was placed on the bathroom sink I was originally going to hang myself but I couldn't get rope. I heard four loud bangs downstairs I ignored it assuming my dad was just breaking stuff. I placed my blade against my wrist before I could slide the sharp blade across my wrist the bathroom door busted open. I jumped the blade still held firmly in my hand but it was a bit farther away from my wrist. My eyes widened I saw a boy with brown hair and honey eyes he was holding a gun he looked confused. He spoke after a few seconds of staring "put the blade down" I dropped it the metal hitting the bottom of the tub chills ran through my body. I couldn't tell if I wanted him to shoot or spare me he spoke "stand up slowly" I got up my hands instinctively raised in surrender. The boy spoke "arms down I lowered them I stepped out the tub the boy cocked the gun. I closed my eyes waiting for death the boy spoke "Jesus you looked fucked up" I slowly opened me eyes. The boy spoke "sit down" he motioned the gun down now only holding it with one hand. I sat down back against the tub the boy sighed "stay there ok?" I shook my head yes. I stayed put bringing my knees up to my chest wrapping my arms around them I felt my ribs I cringed. I knew I was definitely underweight it didn't help I was so tall so I would naturaly need to eat more than a shorter person. My stomach rumbled I need to stop thinking about food a different person came into the bathroom. I stopped caring at this point the guy was tall and buff he was definitely not from America. He spoke "shit your a bit beat up ain't ya" I just blankly looked at him he looked out the door yelling "ZACH YOU SURE YOU WANT THIS GUY?" Oh please don't tell me I'm about to get kidnapped. I heard the boy from earlier yell "YES I WANT HIM" i gulped the guy spoke looking back down at me "come on I can already tell you won't struggle" I tilted my head to the side. The man sighed "you look dead inside and outside your not going to fight and even if you do your going to get knocked out easily" I got up legs a little shaky. The guy looked around eyes landing on my suicide note "shit man I almost feel bad" I spoke "thanks?". I followed the guy out my bathroom downstairs I saw the short boy and a new guy a bit shorter than the guy that led my downstairs he was buff. The short boy spoke "namjoon why is he still conscious?" Namjoon spoke "take a good look at him Zach" Zach spoke "ok true now come we need to go" I looked around. My eyes went wide I fell almost completely fainting my parents body's completely cut up heads missing chunks brain splattered on the walls. I could barely open my eyes I dry heaved I felt so sick. Namjoon spoke "ah shit there's people outside this would look suspicious if I was carrying him" I tried to get up I whimpered my limbs collapsing under me namjoon picked me up. My legs were around his waist he spoke "look this is weird but just fucking hug me ok this needs to look like your not being kidnapped". I quickly listened I didn't want to find out what happened if I disobeyed.