I'll help you jack x zach

Jacks Pov

I sat alone on my bathroom floor the boys were out getting food I held a small razor above my wrist I made a cut. This is not the first time I've cut I've done it alot I'm glad no one asks why I always wear long sleeves. I made a few cuts on each wrist I heard a yell from downstairs "WERE BACK" it was zach who yelled I got up and quickly cleaned up my wrists and bandaged them up I pulled my sleeves down and left my bathroom I put a fake smile on my face and left my room I went out into the main room Corbyn and jonah were in the kitchen zach was in the couch I had no clue were daniel was in sat next to zach I asked him "how was lunch?" He smiled I love his smile he talked about lunch I was only half paying attention I was looking into his eyes he blushed and asked "you ok" i looked away and said "um yea I'm just tired sorry" zach looked down he was still blushing. He turned the TV on he was distracted I took a good look at him he looked perfect he had a white shirt on and black skinny jeans. Why must I have it crush on someone who's way out of my league he could never love me I'm just a ugly fat waste of space I don't know why they haven't kicked me out of the band I'm not even that good at singing they could find someone better. Zach looked at me I looked away he asked "hey what did you have for lunch?" I shrugged and said "didn't eat anything" zach got up and said "I'm gonna make you something" I said "wait you don't have to I'm not hungry" zach said "you need to eat lunch all you had for breakfast was a small bowl of frosted flakes" zach went into the kitchen. I sighed dammit he's so nice but I shouldn't eat anything I don't want to get fatter I watched TV while zach made well he didn't say what he was making but I know it will be good. After a few minutes zach walked over to me with a plate of spaghetti  zach laughed and said "had no clue what to make so I just heated up the leftover spaghetti sorry" I smiled and took the plate. He handed me a napkin and fork I started eating after my first bite I said "thank you" zach shrugged and said "all I did was heat it up" I laughed and said "we'll you cared enough to heat it up so that's nice" we watched TV I slowly ate the spaghetti he got me way to much spaghetti I got up. zach frowned and asked "is that all your going to eat?" I shrugged and said "I um... don't feel to good i can't eat anymore" zach raised an eyebrow and said "ok?" I walked into the kitchen I threw the spaghetti I didn't eat away. I went to my room I sat down and got on my phone it looked through my Instagram comments I always got alot of hate it was always the same and it always got to me. I sat in my room crying I was weak I sighed and turned my phone off and set it down on my nightstand I wanted to throw it at the wall but I didn't want to annoy anyone. I sighed and went into my bathroom a looked at myself in the mirror my eyes were red my face wet from tears I sighed I turned the sink on I splashed my face with water. I dried my face off with the hand towel on my shelf I looked at myself I sighed and left my bathroom and layed down on my bed. I got under the covers and curled up I fell asleep.

Zach's pov

I was worried about jack he's getting pretty thin and he's always in his room. I was to distracted to watch TV I went over to jacks room I lightly nocked on his door is he awake? I slowly opened his door I looked in he was curled up under his covers. I walked into his room I closed the door behind myself I walked over to his bed he looked so peaceful he was softly snoring. I smiled I didn't want to wake him up why must I have a crush on someone so perfect I kissed his forhead and whispered "I love you" I left his room I went to my room I sat down and sighed thinking about jack mabe one day I could tell him how much I love him for now I'll just pretend to be stright. I layed down and got on Instagram I looked through Jacks Instagram he always looked amazing in his pictures I dicided to look through the comments on some of his pictures I didn't realise how much hate he got. I turned my phone off I dicided to take a shower after my shower I dicided to take a nap I was woken up by someone roughly shaking me. When I opened my eyes I saw jonah he quickly said "g-get up hurry" I got up jonah pulled me to jacks room. He stopped he said "go into the bathroom" I walked into Jacks bathroom I covered my mouth jack was on the floor his wrists covered with slightly bloody bandages. To make things worse he looked up at me tears running down his face His face showed no emotion. I crouched down in front of him he looked away I put a hand on the the side of his face in made him look at me he closed his eyes I finally did what I've wanted to do since the first date I met him I kissed him. He kissed back I pulled back jack blushed and said "I've wanted to kiss you since the day I met you" he smiled and said "same"  I helped jack get up I got him over to his bed he sat down he told me everything. He spoke "the hate is getting to me I've been cutting for so long I cry daily I hate myself I don't understand why I'm in the band I've contemplated suic-" I kissed him and said "stop please your perfect" he started crying I sat next to him and hugged him. I rubbed his back he fell asleep after awhile I cuddled into him I felt him wrapped and arm around me I fell asleep.

I am few years later
Jacks Pov (on tour)

We were doing a show in Texas zach family and my family were their I planned on proposing to him we've been dating for about three and a half years. I happy about the ring is got I think he'll like it

After we finished preforming the songs we choose to do I grabbed Zach's hand and stoped him from walking off stage

After we finished preforming the songs we choose to do I grabbed Zach's hand and stoped him from walking off stage. The fans already knew we were dating they didn't know about my past problems well now they will. I got down on one knee zach put a hand over his mouth I spoke "zach I've loved you for so long you helped me in my darkest hours you saved me if you weren't their I might have not made it through all the hate I used to get" the crowd was silent. I continued "zach I want to be with you forever so please" I grabbed the small black box out of my back pocket and opened it zachs eyes went wide "will you marry me?" The crowd was silent. Zach spoke "of course" I put the ring around his finger I got up I kissed him the crowd cheered I hugged him we walked off stage they boys congratulated us I kissed zach and said "I love you" zach smiled and said "love you two"
I went to Zach's house after the show his dad casually told me if I hurt zach zach he would kill me I talked to his parents they where happy and approved of me. We continued touring around the world making music after awhile we all became solo artists me and zach would always make songs together we were happy.

The end