through the years (jonah x jack)

Jonah pov (jonah 7 jack 6) ok honestly didn't not spend alot of time on this sorry

Me and jack ran around the park are parents sat on a bench near us talking. I tagged jack and yelled "YOUR IT" I ran i was faster than jack  after a bit of running jack stoped. I stoped jack sat down I went over to him I asked "jack you ok?" Jack spoke "tired" I sat next to him he touched my shoulder he spoke "your it" I tagged him back he giggled. We kept tagging each other I heard my mom yell "JONAH WERE LEAVING" I looked at jack I got up I waved by he frowned and waved back. My mom asked "so you have fun?" I smiled and said "I always have fun when with jack" my mom smiled.

Jacks Pov (jack 12 jonah 13)

Jonah was helping me with homework he spoke "jack it's simple come on" I blushed and said "s-sorry" Jonah smiled. I worked out the equation jonah spoke "good job here" jonah reached into his backpack he threw me a jolly rancher I smiled and thanked him. After we finished homework I asked "so what's being a teenager like?" Jonah laughed and said "not to different yet you'll be 13 soon I feel like stuff only changes when your like late 14 or 15 mabe don't know" I smiled. Jonah spoke "I can't wait till I'm older" I asked "why?" Jonah spoke he looked happy "when I'm older I want to become a singer I won't give up till I drop" I smiled jonah was passionate about things he liked. I spoke "I remember when we were younger the only thing you were passionate about was beating me at everything" we both laughed. Jonah spoke "I'm still passionate about that I'll always beat you" I rolled my eyes. I asked "hey wanna sleep over" jonah shrugged and said "I don't know" I spoke "were having pizza" jonah immediately spoke "I'll text my mom" I giggled. Jonah spoke "don't judge me I like pizza ok" i smiled.

Jonah's pov  (jonah 16 jack 15)

I got my stuff out of my locker I headed to class I heard a loud bang I turned around I saw someone pinning jack to the locker I ran over I dropped my stuff I roughly grabbed the guy and pulled him back. He looked at me I punched him he stumbled back I spoke "if you hurt him I'll kill you" he ran away. Jack spoke "t-thanks" I picked my stuff up I spoke "if you ever need me to beat the shit out of someone I'll do it" jack smiled. Jack spoke "if swear I'd be dead without you" I spoke "that's not true" jack chuckled and said "without you id probably be in a full body cast" I rolled my eyes I walked jack to his class I waved bye as he walked into his class I made my way to my class.

Lunch

Jack sat next to me we both packed a lunch I had a banana and a sandwich jack had a sandwich and a bit of watermelon. I spoke "I'll give you a bite of banana if you give me some watermelon" jack immediately gave me some watermelon I pealled my banana jack Leaned over and took a bite he spoke "worth it" we ate and talked about are teachers. Jack spoke "oh god miss fake tits was probably on her period that bitch was so angry for no reson" I laughed. Jack spoke "honestly I feel bad for her kids and her husbands wallet" I busted out laughing jack smiled. I spoke "ok so you know that old fart I have for math right?" Jack shook his head yes i continued "ok so I fucking owned his ass yesterday so I was day dreaming and he's like 'jonah pay attention' of corse I was like 'to basic don't care' so he told me to teach the class" jack giggled. I continued "I went up front and I teached everyone the teacher was so shocked so many of the kids asked if I could tutor them and alot of people said I was a better teacher than him" jack spoke "holy crap that's amazing". Jack spoke "bro one of the soccer player was hitting on me" I quickly asked "who?" Jack chuckled and said "it was Corbyn honestly he is kinda hot" god dammit. I spoke "hmm don't know alot about him don't know if I approve" jack rolled his eyes. Jack spoke "I swear why do you always have to approve who I date you never approve anyone" it's beacuse your mine I spoke "I don't want you getting hurt " that's not the only reson  jack sighed and said "I can date whoever I want" if only you wanted to date me. I spoke "if anyone breaks your heart I'll break their arm" jack smiled and said "fine".

still jonah's pov (few months later)

I slammed Corbyn into the bathroon wall i spoke "mother fucker" Corbyn looked so scared. Corbyn asked "what did I do?" I spoke "you bitch you stood jack up and when he asked were you were you broke up with him" I lifted Corbyn up. He spoke "it's not my fault I'm just not gay he was just an experiment" I growled I threw Corbyn to the ground. I spoke "if you even look at jack ever again I'll rip your arm off got it?" Corbyn shook his head yes i spoke "scram" Corbyn quickly got up he ran out of the bathroom. I left the bathroom the bell Rang I went to class.

Jonah's Pov  (jack 17 jonah 18)

The year was almost over I had gotten some followers on YouTube I was making a little money. Me and jack were singing together in my room jack suddenly stoped I stoped jack spoke "no keep going I really like your voice" I continued jack smiled. I spoke after I finished "h-hey I have an important question jack" jack smiled and said "ask away" I spoke "w-would you l-like to mabe g-go on a d-date" jack blushed. He was silent you fucked up I spoke "Umm just kidding?" Jack spoke "I would love to jonah" i smiled and said "how about tomorrow?" Jack smiled and said "yea that sounds nice"

Jacks Pov  (jack 23 jonah 24)

Jonah took me out to a fancy restaurant I spoke as we sat down "jonah you really didn't need to do this i know this place is really expensive" jonah spoke "babe it's fine just enjoy yourself" I sighed and picked up the menu and got steak jonah got porkchops. I spoke "so I got another flower shop open this one is in Florida" jonah smiled and said "I swear theirs at lest one in every state good job" I smiled. I spoke "so when's the next tour starting?" Jonah frowned and said "three months why do you ask?" I sighed. I spoke "I'm just still not used to it I guess just never being home it's cool and all but we don't get alot of alone time" jonah frowned. I quickly spoke "it's ok im fine with it I just still need to get used to it" jonah spoke "babe I'm sorry you can stay at home if you want" I spoke "can't stay away from you that long" jonah sighed.

Hour later Jonah's pov

Me and jack stood on a small hill I spoke "jack I have loved you all my life and I want to keep loving for the rest of it so jack" I got on one knee daniel coves his mouth. I asked "jack Avery will you marry me?" Jack was crying he Spoke "of C-Corse yes!" I put the ring around his finger I got up and hugged him. I spoke "this tour will be the last one I'm still gonna do music I'm just not gonna tour" jack  spoke "jonah you don't h-" I cut him off "I want to do this jack it's ok" jack smiled. I spoke "I'm so lucky to have you" jack smiled and said "im even more lucky"

Jonahs pov  (jonah 27 jack 26)

I asked "checkers were are you?"
I herd checkers bark she ran up to me I sat down she was a German Shepherd I pet her. I heard jack come downstairs he spoke "god I love this dog" I asked "do you like fang more?" Jack chuckled and said "I love them equally" I rolled my eyes. I asked "weres fang?" Jack spoke "oh he's in the backyard" I'm still suprised how much jack loves fang. Fang was a guard dog he was a doberman jack asked "um hey I don't know if this is a bad time to ask but how do you feel about kids?"