potions gone wrong (everyone)

Zach's pov

Me and Daniel were working on a potion to temporarily give us animal ears and a tail. We thought the boys would love it since me and Daniel could do potions and other magic we always used it to are advantage. Me and Daniel were always trying to look cute for everyone. I spoke "ok pour in half of the essence of hmmm can you read that?" Daniel looked at the book. He asked "either that's in a different language or we just don't have it" I sighed I looked at all the different liquids we had. The door busted opened jack yelled "SUP" I accidentally knocked a bottle into the coldren the stuff got all over me and Daniel I fell i closed my eyes jack spoke "holy shit JONAH" i tightened my eyes shut and curled up I felt so small for some reason. I heard daniel crying he sounded younger? His voice was higher I think.

Jonah's pov

Jack dragged me into Daniel's room I saw......the cutest thing ever. Zach and Daniel were younger and curled up I quickly relised daniel was crying I quickly went over to him and scooped him up. The tiny boy cuddled into me he looked so young I looked down at zach I cooed oh so cute.

Jack picked zach up zachs asked  "what happened?" Zach slowly opened his eyes

Jack picked zach up zachs asked  "what happened?" Zach slowly opened his eyes. Daniel spoke "I'm hungry" Zach spoke "I'm tired" i cooed. I asked "you want me to make you lunch?" Daniel shook his head yes i smiled jack spoke "Umm I'll take care of zach you can have daniel" I took daniel into the kitchen and set him down on the counter. I asked "what do you want to eat daniel?" Daniel spoke "suprise me jonah" i smiled I opened the freezer I ended up making him chicken nuggets and fries. Daniel spoke "I can't believe jack I told him not to bother us now I'm tiny" I spoke "I like you tiny" Daniel smiled. When he finished eating I picked him up and placed him on my hip I put his plate in the sink he spoke "you know I'm not that young right I can walk around myself and I still have the mindset of an 18 year old" I  spoke "shhh I want to parent you" Daniel sighed. I kissed the top of his head daniel asked "can we watch a movie?" I set him down on the couch I put the SpongeBob movie on daniel rolled his eyes. Daniel was trying to act uninterested but their was a Point were he gave up and I thought it so cute "ah fuck it GET THE CROWN SAVE THE TOWN AND MISTER CRABS" I awwed. The rest of the moive daniel was giggling and sometimes even cheering he spoke "oh no not the googly eyes" I chuckled. At the end of the moive daniel was dancing as he sang along to the goofy gober song thing I couldn't stop laughing. When the moive ended daniel asked "can we watch pitch perfect next?" I quickly spoke "no your to young" Daniel was about to speak I stoped him and said "let's watch sing"

A few moives later

Daniel was laying on me curled up a little I ran my hand through his hair.
Daniel spoke his voice quite "dad I'm tired" my heart please no to cute daniel spoke again "I want a nap" I got up daniel latched onto me his legs around my waist I went to his room I set him down well I tried to set him down. Daniel wouldn't let go of me I let go of him he held onto me I spoke "daniel let go" he whispered "no" must parent well. I spoke "daniel let go right now or else" Daniel spoke "or else what? What are you going to do?" I spoke "I will not hesitate to ground you young man" Daniel spoke "I'm eighteenth jo-" "shhh" Daniel sighed. He spoke "I'm want to cuddle" I spoke "no daniel" he let go of me he got under the covers and curled up. I spoke "ok now how hard was that" Daniel whispered "s-shut up" I left his room quietly shutting the door behind me. I went into the kitchen I looked at the time it was getting late 5:35 hmmm mabe bed time should be at let's go with 10. I started making dinner I made spaghetti and meatballs when I was half way done cooking zach walked into the kitchen he asked "can I help" I had him wash his hands he helped me cook. When we finished cooking zach asked "can we make desert please" I thought for a minute. I spoke "well see after dinner now help me set the tabel please" zach smiled. After we set the tabel I had zach get daniel Corbyn and jack when everyone was at the tabel Corbyn spoke "I go out of state for a few days and when I come back daniel and zach are kids just god dammit" zach spoke "language" jack spoke "good catch" Corbyn spoke "their eighteenth" I spoke "look this has been great for me it's so fun and relaxing to take care of daniel" Corbyn rolled his eyes. Jack spoke "honestly I love teaching this little guy and like just well parenting" Corbyn spoke "I live with some weird fucks don't I" zach spoke "hey bad word no" Corbyn put his head down. Daniel was quietly eating I asked "you like the spaghetti?" Daniel spoke "yea dad" he blushed Corbyns head shot up. I spoke "I'm glad you like it" Daniel took another bite he was looking down blushing.  Corbyn spoke "you did not just call jonah dad" Daniel put his fork down he just stared at his food. I spoke "daniel it's ok eat your dinner" I had finished my food first I looked at daniel he was playing with his food i grabbed his chair and pulled him closer I pulled his plate closer. I grabbed his fork Corbyn spoke "dont" I swirled some spaghetti onto the fork. I held it near Daniel's mouth he ate it Corbyn got up he spoke "I'm done" i looked at his plate all that was left was one meatball odd. Zach had finished his food but he didn't grab alot I fed daniel the rest of his food i cleaned up the table the meatball on Corbyns plate was gone. I looked at zach I asked "did you want more?" He spoke "n-no I'm good" I took his plate. I took everything into the kitchen.

Daniel's pov

I spoke "I mean they thought we were cute but we can't kiss them or anything like this" zach spoke "well I think I'm like fourteen right now you look fifteen" I blushed. I asked "are you suggesting?" Zach spoke "well it's  not weird your technically only a year older" I got up. I went over to zach I kissed him I was pulled away from him jonah spoke "your grounded" I got out of his grip. I spun around and spoke "no I'm done I'm eighteenth just stop" jonah spoke "your definitely not acting eighteenth" I rolled my eyes. I started walking away jonah grabbed my arm and turned me around he picked me up I tried to get out of his grip. He placed me on his hip he spoke "come on calm down daniel" I relaxed jonah asked "come on wanna bake a cake?"
I shook my head yes. Zach asked "can I help to?" Jonah smiled and said "of corse come on were gonna make chocolate" I spoke "I don't like chocolate" jonah spoke "oh yeah sorry forgot will make vanilla" I smiled. Things got pretty messy while making the cake after jonah put the cake in the oven he spoke "ok you two need to shower" I giggled. Jonah sighed zach spoke "I like cooking" jonah made me and zach shower.

Next day
Zach's pov

I slowly opened my eyes I was cuddling with daniel he looked normal. I carefully grabbed my phone I looked at myself.  I was back to normal I grabbed my notebook I wrote down the ingredients for the potion to make a person younger for a day. I labeled it 'youth potion' I smiled I heard a knock on my door I spoke "come in" jonah walked in. Jonah asked "hey could you mabe do the youth thing once a week" I smiled. I wrote under the recipe 'once a week' jonah spoke "you know I didn't get to take care of you" i rolled my eyes. I spoke "mabe next week jonah" jonah walked out I smiled and closed my notebook.