fuck you Mr. high IQ

Jonah has an IQ of 148 and jack can't stand him and how much he brags  (also I started this before jack had I kid I'm thinking of stopping with the jack ships now unless someone like hardcore requests it)

Jack's

I walked into my math class excited to hear about how everyone did on our math test. The thing would count for 35 percent of are grade so I hope I did well. I sat down waiting for the bell to ring I couldn't help but glare as I saw Jonah walk in. Mister perfect high IQ.
The teachers loved him he would always do extra credit work and had an A in every class. This would all be perfectly fine if he wasn't so dam cocky about it. He always bragged about how smart he was and how he was the smartest person in the school. But what got me is the fact I'm always In Second place. I dont have an IQ like his but I've work my ass off to get here while things just come to him naturally. The teacher started speaking after the bell rang "now as you know you will be getting test scores back today the highest was a hundred The lowest a 23" I some guy behind me I think his name is Zach mumble "dam that's probably mine". I heard Jonah Snicker "how can someone get that bad of a grade the test was so easy!" I rolled my eyes. I turned to look at the boy behind me his head was low he mumbled "how do you call this easy?". I spoke "hey don't get yourself down you probably did fine" the boy for his test back he sighed. I saw a red 23 on his paper the poor kid looked devistated. He looked back up at me I smiled "you just need to study a bit harder" he gave me a weak smile "y-yea". I got my paper back I got a 95 probably the second highest score Jonah smirked the minute the paper hit his table. He spoke a bit to loud clearly making sure everyone could hear "nice I got a hundred". I spoke "whatever Jonah" he was at the desk on my right he turned to look at my paper than up at me "hey good job Avery second place again" I glared at him "shut up Jonah". I tuned back to Zach "hey if you every need any tutoring I could help you". Zach smiled "thanks but I can't afford tutoring" I smiled "no I won't charge you I do it for free" I heard Jonah chuckle. "Dam Avery your missing out you could make a lot off  tutoring I make 20 dollars an hour and some idiots end up needing me for three!" I rolled my eyes "I don't do this for money I just like helping people you ass". I heard the teacher speak "jack language! Detention after school"
I looked at her wide eyed did she really have to announce it out like that. Great now everyone is laughing at me including Jonah I felt a small tap on my back I looked back at Zach. He smiled "I've been to detention before it's not bad very quiet heck sometimes your the only one there". I smiled and thanked Zach for the reassurance

Skip to gym

Why must I have almost every class with this smartass dumbass high IQ bread stick. Sadly we we're playing line tag today which is definitely a middle school throwback. I ran around hoping to be the last one out but Jonah would probably beat me. I ran forward at full speed around a corner. But the new gym floor decided to fuck me over and I slipped forward a bit I crashed into someone I fell I looked at who I fell on. I saw a smirking Jonah below me he had an arm around me keeping me down. My body betrayed me and I blushed, like hard core blushed, he smirked "cute" he moved me off him and ran off barley dodging a tagger I just let someone tag me. I got up and sat down face still red the next round I was a tagger but sadly Jonah was as well. We also had Zach and some guy named Kevin didn't know him but he looks fast. Zach was not very tactical about things but he was fast and could catch up to anyone. Once the whistle blew I was off Jonah was next to me on a different line. We ended up cornering a bunch of kids right off the bat. Jonah put a hand on my back he spoke "people are crowding over there go get them I'll block the other side of them". I wanted to refuse but the faster the game was over the faster I get away from him I guess.

Detention

Ok Zach was right it's really quite,
Like creepy quite. I know the teacher probably isn't looking at me at all but it feels like she is. This is weird I'm to much of a good student for this am I a bad kid now? A delinquent! No I can't be I'm just panicking to hard and over thinking things. I look down at my AP chemistry homework I may be smart but this all looks like rocket science to me. I sighed the minute I got home I'd have to start studying again. I jumped a little as I heard the classroom door open I looked up and saw Jonah walk in. I almost growled he probably just wanted to make fun of me for getting detention. I watched him talk to the teacher, once she smiled and nodded after he said something he started walking towards the desk I was at.
He pulled up a chair and sat across from me I glared at him "what do you want Mr. High IQ?". Jonah smiled "just a few minutes of your time that's all, I told the teacher I wanted to help you with your grades". I looked down at my chemistry homework "I think I rather be alone in silence I need to get this done". Jonah looked at my chemistry homework "AP chemistry? I took that online last year". I rolled my eyes "of course you did" I watched with annoyance as he flipped my worksheet over there was no back. I looked at him finally giving him my full attention"what?" Jonah smirked "I saw the way you blushed when you fell on me". I huffed "don't be so full of yourself I was just embarrassed beacuse I knocked you down". Jonah leaned closer to me faces barely inches apart. "There it is again that strong red blush you've taken classes on the human body you know what it means". I shook my head "look I always blush when people get to close to me Its uncomfortable" I looked back down at my paper and flipped it back over. I went back to working the best I could I started writing "that's wrong" I just put my pencil down Jonah didn't even have to talk to distract me. Jonah took my pencil and erased that answer "you know what I think you look cute when you blush". I blushed again he was definitely messing with me right now and I didn't appreciate it. My body was definitely appreciating it though.