Corbyn x daniel Christmas fluff

Corbyn's pov

Me and my boyfriend daniel sat near the fire at are house we've been dating for 3 years Christmas is in 3 days also in three days will be are fourth year anniversary I kissed Daniel's neck and asked "you excited for Christmas?" Daniel nodded his head smiling. Daniel loved Christmas I got up daniel whined I smiled and said "I'll be right back babe" I left the room I went to the bathroom after I washed my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror I whispered to myself "you got this just three days his parents love you it will be fine he loves you" I left the bathroom daniel wasn't in front of the fire place I smiled and went into the kitchen daniel was eating a cookie is sighed and said "daniel I said no cookies till Christmas!" Daniel smiled and said "you'll never catch me alive" Daniel ran off I chased after him. We ran around the house we ended up in are room on opposite sides of the bed I ran around the bed Daniel got on the bed he tried to get off the bed I grabbed him I got on top of him he was on his back daniel laughed and said "please spare me" I started tickling him. Daniel was laughing and squirming under me he yelled "MERCY PLEASE HAHAHA" I stoped daniel was panting I kissed him he smiled and kissed back we pulled apart. Daniel sighed and said "you win this round" I smirked and said "I win every round" Daniel whined and said "stop being faster than me" I shook my head no. I got off of daniel I picked him up bridal style he giggled I took him back to the fire place I sat down daniel was sitting on my lap. I kissed his cheek daniel smiled I turned in the TV we watched Christmas moives for a bit daniel fell asleep on my lap. I picked him up and took him to are room I cooked dinner when he woke up I gave him a plate of spaghetti he kissed me then dug into the spaghetti I helped him clean the dishes after we finished dinner.

Two days till Christmas

Daniel's pov

I woke up to Corbyn kissing all over my face I smiled and said "Corbyn I'm up" he smiled and said "I'm know" he continued to kiss me I giggled I kissed him Corbyn put his arms around me we pulled apart. We got up I cooked breakfast I made pancakes I shaped the pancakes like hearts I gave Corbyn his pancakes he gave me a quick kiss I sat next to him we ate I asked "so your gonna help me cook Christmas dinner right?" Corbyn groaned and said "yea" I smiled and said "it will be fun!" Corbyn put his head down I continued to eat my pancakes after we ate Corbyn went to are room it was cold it was snowing again I made us hot chocolate. I yelled "CORBEAR HOT CHOCOLATE" Corbyn came into the TV area he smiled and took the mug of got chocolate I was holding. We sat on the couch we got a blanket we slightly cuddled while watching TV and drinking hot chocolate when we finished are drinks I took the mugs into the kitchen. I went back to the couch I cuddled with Corbyn he whispered "I love you" i smiled and whispered I love you to" we spent most of the day just cuddling and kissing it was simple yet nice.

One day before Christmas
Daniel's pov

I was cleaning the house Corbyn barely helping me I growled and said "Corbyn I'm going to make you cook all of Christmas dinner by yourself if you don't help more" Corbyn immediately stepped his cleaning game up. When my and finally finished cleaning we were both wiped out we layed in are bed Corbyn whined and asked "why did we have to host the Christmas dinner this year?" I sighed and said "this was your idea you idiot" Corbyn groaned. I slowly got up and said "im gonna take a shower" I grabbed a Christmas sweater I pair of sweatpants and boxers I went into are bathroom I took a warm shower I dried myself off Corbyn took a shower after me. He had on a black sweater with a snowman on it and joggers I smiled and said "hooray for ugly Christmas sweaters" Corbyn laughed. He layed next to me and said "it's Christmas tomorrow" I smiled and said "also are four year anniversary" I sighed and said "now I'm scared you won't like the present I got you I mean how do you get an anniversary gift and a Christmas gift you just can't I got you more than one thing but" Corbyn kissed me and said "daniel shut up" I lightly smacked him. Corbyn laughed and said "sorry I'm sure I'll love whatever you get me daniel heck I wouldn't care I all you got me was snow globe the fact you got me something is amazing" I frowned and said "god dammit stop being literally the best boyfriend dear god how is one person so nice and caring" Corbyn laughed. Corbyn sighed and said "I think I got you a good gift I hope you like it" I smiled and said "I would love anything you got me" I quickly kissed Corbyn. I laughed and said "we are going to make everyone sick at dinner from how cute we are together" Corbyn sighed and said "yea true" god I love this man Corbyn got up I sighed I grabbed his hand and said "get me food since your up" Corbyn groaned. Corbyn left are room he better be back soon I got under the covers I fell asleep.

Corbyn's pov

I heated some leftover pizza up for daniel I got him two slices I got myself two slices as well. I didn't bother heating my pizza up I liked it cold I went back to are room daniel was asleep I smiled and yelled "CHRISTMAS" Daniel didn't wake up what? I went over to Daniel I set are plates down on the nightstand. I shook daniel a bit he slowly opened his eyes he smiled he sat up I gave him his pizza I kissed him and went to my side of the bed. We ate in silence when we finished I took Daniel's plate and my plate to the kitchen we spent the day cuddling and talking about Christmas.

Christmas day
Corbyns pov

Me and Daniel got up early I started cooking the ham and turkey daniel was working on basically everything else. We sat down daniel sighed and said "we are never doing this again we are to lazy for this" I chuckled and said "yep" I heard a timer go off daniel groaned and got up. I started thinking will daniel say yes I mean we've been dating for 4 years but....I felt Daniel kissed my cheek I smiled and looked up at him I was still sitting down daniel smiled and said "get your lazy but up and help me set everything up" I helped daniel set the table after about three hours everything was done my family arrived first. My family loved daniel I loved him more though Daniel's family finally arrived we hand to set up two tables so everyone had a place to sit me and Daniel brought the food out after we ate we exstanged gifts. I told daniel I'll give him his gift after everyone else dose everything daniel handed me a small box I smiled I opened it it was a necklace on it was the word bravery I hugged daniel and said "it's amazing daniel" he handed me an envelope I opened it I put a hand over my mouth it was two tickets to Hawaii. I hugged daniel and whispered "you are the best boyfriend ever" I kissed daniel everyone cheered. I pulled back and said "ok so hopefully you like what I got you it's two things" I handed him a box it was a a a framed picture of us on standing on a hill holding hands the bottom of the frame said 'forever in love' daniel smiled. He said "Corbyn this is so sweet" I quickly spoke "don't worry theirs more this is alot more important I think" I ran to are room I had a small box hidden under the bed. I ran back out to everyone I went up to daniel I had the box behind my back i spoke "Daniel I have loved you for so long and I want to keep loving for the rest of my life so daniel seavey" I got down on one knee daniel was crying I moved the box in front of me I opened it. Daniel covered his mouth I asked him as I opened the box "will you marry me?" Daniel uncovered his mouth and whispered "yes" i put the ring on his finger I got up and hugged him I kissed him and asked "Hawaii weeding?" Daniel laughed and said "eh to hard to plan well do it around this area" I laughed and said "forever lazy together"

Me and Daniel spent the rest of are lives together we always helped each other, no matter what we were happy together I'm glad I married him no one could ever be better than him.