small theif zonah

Jonah's pov  (Zach's like an inch shorter than he actually is)

I walked around the mall I was a security guard I just had to make sure no one stole anything. I kept a close eye on the first floor area near the front I wasn't the only security we were all scattered around the mall. I heard an alarm go off crap I saw someone with a black hoodie that was pulled up and grey joggers run out of the bakery ok those pastries are kinda over priced...Wait FOCUS. I chased the person they were much shorter than me and pretty small in general they were fast though they were holding a big long bread thing(what's it called it's long it's bread could probably cut it into sections to make sandwichs dam I'm tired) they bobbed and weved through the crowd. They ran out the front I was honestly getting tired they ran down an ally I smirked I chased them into the ally way they hopped on top a dumpster they hopped onto the building it was against. Holy crap  I ran out of the ally I watched him jump across the buildings I sighed. I headed back into the mall I went into the bakery the owner looked at me I spoke "got away" the guy glared at me. He spoke "how could you let that theif get away!" I sighed and said "he was fast and they could do parkor or whatever it's called he escaped by jumping across rooftops" the guy scoffed. He spoke "get out" I went back to patrolling my area the rest of my shift was fine nothing bad happened had to break up a fight but it wasn't that bad when my shift ended I left it was 2pm I drove home.

A week later

I walked around I sighed I was bord I hated this job but the pay was amazing. I heard an alarm god dammit i saw a small boy....DAMMIT IT'S THAT KID AGAIN. I quickly ran after him he was wearing the same outfit as last time he had a satchel he ran into the ally the dumpster wasn't their. The boy looked around I have him cornered yes i grabbed the boy I pinned him against the wall in pulled his hood down he looked young I asked "how old are you?" He sighed and said "I am sixteen" I spoke "give me the bag" the boy struggled I grabbed the satchel strap the boy pulled me closer he kissed me i froze I wrapped and arm around him suddenly the boy pulled away and ran I didn't chase him I stood in the ally for a minute I went back into the mall the rest of the day was hectic I cached a few people trying to steal and got a black eye breaking up an intense fight I went home after my shift in took a long nap.

The next day

It was after my shift I drove to the park I sat under a tree something fell on my head I grabbed it it was a leaf hi their leaf. I set the leaf next to me I felt a bunch of leafs fall on me I looked up I saw that boy in a branch in waved he waved back. He dropped a leaf I catched it I spoke "what's your name?" He spoke "no" I sighed and said "if your gonna steal could you steal at a place that's not the bakery that guys a dick" the boy shrugged. I sighed and said "come on heck I won't give you trouble if you steal any were else just not the bakery" never the bakery. The boy spoke "sorry but that's the only food place that's easy to steal from" I sighed and said "you suck" the boy jumped down from the branch he did a roll thing he got up he sat next to me I spoke "getting a little close don't to you think?" The boy shrugged. He spoke "your done with your shift come on" I sighed and said "yea true do whatever you want I don't care" the boy smiled he took out a bit of banana bread from his satchel. I rolled my eyes and asked "is that from the bakery?" He nodded his head yes i rolled my eyes he took a bite of the slice he got out. I spoke "I feel like your mocking me" the boy smiled he held the slice of banana bread near my mouth. This was stolen don't......ah fuck it I took a bite the boy smiled. He kissed my cheek I blushed the boy smiled he let me have another bite of banana bread.

month later

I was sitting down on a bench I felt someone sit next to me they were curled up focused on the satchel in their lap. I sighed relishing who it was "do you even release your sitting next to me?" The boy looked up he sighed and said "hi" I sighed and said "I get off in ten minutes wait" he nodded his head. He was wearing black sweatpants and a grey hoodie I got up I went on with my shift. I kept an eye on the small boy he stayed on the bench when my shift ended I went over to the boy I spoke "stay here I need to change" I went to the staff room their was a changing area I quickly changed into my normal clothes blue jeans and a black shirt I went back to the bench the bottom got up I spoke "come on were going to the food Court I pulled the boys good down he asked "why?" I smiled and said "we'll if I get you lunch surely you won't have to steal your lunch if I get it for you" the boy smiled. We headed to the food Court the boy looked around he sighed and said "I've never had stuff like this" I  spoke "we'll let's get subway today and tomorrow we can have taco bell and I'm off Friday so that day we can hang out for the day I guess we could meet at the park" the boys eyes went wide. I smiled and said "I'm jonah by the way" the boy hugged me i smiled and hugged back he whispered "zach" he pulled away we went over to the small subway in the food court.