Corbyn x daniel (a little zonah) unusual body gaurd

Here's what you need to know Corbyn is the son of a very important business man he's constantly in danger he tends to have a new body guard each month one day his father gets a body gaurd that was a failed experiment from the government named daniel, daniel was ment to be a ruthless killing machine but he ended up being an overly protective boy that just wants to help people.

Daniel's pov

I sat in my room playing with my little cat his name was checkers I heard my door open. I looked up to see some guy in armor stuff oh this better not be about training I just want to play with checkers.  the guy spoke "follow me leave the cat" I got up I looked at checkers he meowed I  waved and said "Bye checkers" the guy took me to the training room it was a big white room I sighed and said "I don't wanna" the guy left. I looked at one of the walls their was a glass window usually a woman stood their but today it was the woman and two guys one was old grey hair had a black suit on the other was much younger wearing jeans and a black shirt he had dyed blonde hair. I started at the boy he looked at me in the eyes.  (for this let's pretend Daniel's around how tall zach is)
I heard doors opening a few guys in armor came in I heard the lady "Daniel you have people watching show all you got just make sure not to kill" I killed a guy once when I was younger I spent a month just blankly staring at things I'm still messed up from that. I sighed as the men charged at me I lifted my hand up I already felt the energy coursing through my veins. I force field appeared I sighed as they tried to break it I heard the lady "Daniel don't just use your force field" I lowered the field I growled I teleported behind everyone I hit a guy on the back of the head he immediately fell in kicked another guy. I felt my blood go cold ice I stomped my foot down the floor was covered with ice the guys were slipping around I felt  my blood boil fire the room was filled with steam knock out I was Abel to see everything. I ran around knocking people out left and right when the steam cleared i sighed and said "can I go back to checkers?" I heard the woman "Daniel today's the day you leave this place" oh ok I guess. I walked through the opened door I was in the room with the two guys and woman I sighed and asked  "what?" The woman spoke "you will be Corbyn's body guard" she pointed at the young boy he was taller than me. The boy who's name was Corbyn I guess came up to me he looked at me he didn't speak.  I was getting really close I wanna scare him so bad don't do it dont... Corbyn chuckled he was about to say something but I jumped a bit and yelled Corbyn stumbled back I started laughing. I felt someone smack me it was the old guy I whispered "jerk" the woman spoke "daniel you need to protect Corbyn at all cost and behave got it" I nodded my head. I was told to take a seat on the floor they slightly moved away they where whispering I listened to them using my enhanced hearing.  they were just talking about my powers my personality one thing really got me to pay more attention "ok so daniel was made to serve so he follows commands well so if you did ever want to fuck him he probably would not question anything and do as you say just saying" I heard Corbyn lightly chuckle and whisper "we'll the little guy dose have a nice ass to be honest" I blushed. I heard them walk back over to me I got up Corbyn came up to me he told me "don't move" I stayed still. Corbyn put a hand on the side of my face turning my heard around a bit looking at my face he smirked and said "your supriseingly cute for someone who was literally made to kill everything in its path" I blushed I wanted to look away but he told me not to move.  Corbyn stoped back and said "I want to keep him" the woman shaked the old guys hand and said "Daniel's all yours" Corbyn kissed my cheek I blushed and said "um h-hi" Corbyn smiled and said "I'm going to have fun hanging out with you" we walked out of the building this will be weird.