band slut

Zach's pov

I was a bit of a slut only for my band mates though, I was a horny teenager and they got stressed alot it just worked out perfectly. Everyone was suprised when I said I would happily be a slut for them back when I was 15 now I'm 16 still getting fucked roughly by anyone who's stressed heck I let logan fuck me once. What can I say I just like sex I heard a knock on my door I said "come in" I was wearing a black sweater and sweatpants see I look innocent I like cute things but I also like dick so yea jack walked in and asked "hey zach could you help me" I smirked jack blushed and said "n-no not like that I need help cleaning my room" I frowned and said "you owe me" I got up. I helped jack clean his room when we finished jack asked "so what do you want? " I went up to him I softly kissed him jack wrapped his arms around me I smiled I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I buried my head in his neck jack chuckled and asked "do you just want me to carry you?" I nodded my head yes. Jack carried me to the couch he sat down I was sitting on his lap cuddled into him I heard jonah in his room yelling about our tour schedule jonah tended to over work himself he did everything I tried to help him but he legit picked me up and put me in my room and told me to take a nap and not worry. Corbyn sometimes helps him not alot jonah came downstairs he looked angry he looked at me and jack. I smiled he smiled he went into the kitchen I kissed Jacks jaw he smiled he kissed me i cuddled back into him I already know jonah's gonna want to fuck me wait for it "hey zach are you busy" I looked at jack and asked "can we cuddle later" jack smiled and said "awww of course zach" I got up. I went into the kitchen jonah was drinking water I went up to him and asked "so what do you want" jonah sighed and said "I still feel weird asking for stuff like this but can I fuck you?" I smiled and said "you ask to fuck me the most you need to get used to coming up and just being like hey can we fuck" jonah blushed. I asked "so wanna try anything new?" Jonah raised an eyebrow I spoke "like daddy kink spanking hand cuffs any kind of bdsm" jonah's eyes went wide. I laughed and asked "come in surely you have a kinky side haven't you ever wanted me riding you while I call you daddy?" Jonah pushed me against the counter and whispered "I want you upstairs in your room naked" I smirked and asked "want me to get some of my kinky stuff out?" Jonah nodded his head I ran upstairs. to my room I opened the closet under some stuff I had all my kinky shit. I grabbed a blindfold cuffs a vibrator cuz fuck it why not I quickly striped I got the lube I layed down on my stomach I watched the door jonah walked in his shirt already off he smirked. I smirked and said "Do whatever you want daddy I'm yours" jonah asked "do you have anything else?" I sat up and pointed at my closet. Jonah went over and looked through my stuff he came back with a cock ring I frowned he got on the bed I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down he took them off along with his boxers he kissed me. He grabbed the lube he put some on his fingers he pushed a finger in me I whined already wanting more Jonah quickly preped me he put the cock ring on me I whined. Jonah kissed me he grabbed the vibrator I didn't think he would use that jonah slowly inserted the vibrator into me I let out a loud moan. Jonah turned it on I latched onto jonah I moaned jonah pushed me back he said "suck" i immediately started sucking him jonah pulled my hair i moaned. I was deep throating jonah I moaned around his dick swirling my tongue around jonah groaned and said "you like sucking daddy's cock don't you?" I would answer him but my mouth was kinda full at the moment. Jonah thrusted up a little I gagged a bit I moaned around him after a few minutes i cumed Jonah came after me I sat on my knees I got hard again the vibrator was still going jonah got up he moved the vibrator and bit it was hitting my prostate I let out a loud moan. Jonah got dressed he opened the door I whined he spoke "stay their be a good slut till I come back" I moaned jonah left I started moving the vibrator in and out of myself I was letting out loud moans as the vibrator hit my prostate. I was a moaning mess the vibrator was so big I saw the door open I was surprised to see daniel he didn't fuck me alot he's only fucked me maby three times and one time he was drunk after he fucked me senseless I let him sleep the next day me and the other boys lectured him about being way to young to drink. Daniel got on the bed he took his shirt off all the boys had a bit of muscle I didn't I was never in the mood to do anything athletic with them still skinny though.
Daniel kissed me I moaned daniel pulled his pants down I moaned "da-DADDY PLEASE" Daniel started stroking me I cumed all over my chest daniel smirked and said "who's a good little slut?" I moaned out "ME DADDY I'M A GOOD SLUT" Daniel took the vibrator out of me I whimpered. Daniel took his boxers off he slammed into me I moaned. Daniel didn't move I whined I started begging "daddy please fuck me I've been a good slut for you" Daniel Leaned forward he whispered agenst my neck "be a good slut for your daddy" Daniel pulled out of me and slammed into me I moaned. Daniel slammed in and out of me at a fast pace I was whimpering and moaning under him. Daniel sucked on my neck I was surprised daniel has only fucked me like this once usually he's gentle and honestly shy about it but he's just ruthlessly slamming into me and I love it. I felt him hit my prostate making me let out a loud moan of "DADDY" Daniel kissed me his tongue slipped into my mouth he lightly sucked on my tongue I moaned daniel cumed in me I cumed daniel pulled out. I was panting daniel got up I whimpered after a minute or two I felt Daniel clean me up and put my boxers on me I sat up daniel helped me get my shirt on. Daniel lightly kissed me I put my arms out daniel smiled and picked me up he carried me downstairs jack and jonah were sitting on the couch daniel set me down between them he went into the kitchen. Jonah pulled me onto his lap he kissed my neck jack scooted next to jonah and cuddled into his side. He slightly messed with my hair jonah whispered "your adorable when your tired" I whispered "I want a cookie" jack awwed I nuzzled my head into his hand. Jack laughed he kissed my cheek I smiled I was falling asleep I heard daniel "zach I made you some food" (use your imagination I can't think anything) I was about to fall asleep jack fed me I fell asleep on jonah's lap I woke up in Corbyns room on top of Corbyn I whispered to myself "what the fuck?" Corbyn shifted a bit I shrugged and cuddled into him his arms were around me he woke up. Corbyn whispered "when did you get in here?" I shrugged and said "meh don't know jonah might have put me in here" Corbyn kissed me he held me tighter and said "your so small it's adorable" I blushed and said "I'm not that small" Corbyn kissed me. He whispered "we'll your the shortest so your small your the shortest and the cutest" I smiled. Corbyn whispered "please don't get taller" I sighed and said "no promises" Corbyn chuckled we finally got up Corbyn carried me. Everyone was on the couch jonah smirked and said "you like your present?" Corbyn smiled and said "yes but now I'll have to take care of him all day since he seems to have selected me as his servant for the day" I giggled. I spoke "I want waffles" Corbyn set me down on the couch daniel cuddled into my side I smiled I love these guys.