"Jack and I have history. History I'm not sure you want to know." I say, looking over at Awsten. He looked me in the eyes, studying my expression.

"I want to know, if you're ready to tell me." He says and I not some, looking down again, picking at my nails.

"At one point, I really liked Jack. I guess I was just vulnerable. He was the first person who seemed to genuinely care about me in my life. I fell for it. I fell hard. I was going to confess to him one night after a show. He had ran off as soon as it ended. I ended up finding him later, passed out with a half dressed girl laying on top of him. That shit hurt. It burned another hole in me, the only difference was placement. You can't see emotional wounds. I decided I was gonna get over him. I did everything possible. Ignored him for weeks, got rid of our pictures, hid his hoodie, everything. Alex must've told him about it because next thing I know he's outside my house, standing in the rain, knocking on the door as loud as possible. I opened the door and he kissed me. In a fit of rage, i pushed him back and slapped him. I immediately apologized and cried. I'm not a very fierce person." I bite my lip, peeling at the layer of skin on top.

"He said he didn't know what he was doing. He said he loved me. He said he wanted to be with me. But I just couldn't. Not after what I saw. We ended up just working out how to he friends. The rest is history. Us deciding to be just friends was the best decision we could've ever made for our relationship. Awsten please know i don't love him. I love you.  More than anything." I look at him with tears in my eyes. He sighs, pulling me close. I lean into his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

"I know. I love you too, Tori. Your past doesn't make you who you are. I love you. Not your history." He says, kissing my forehead.

"Promise?" I ask, looking up at him. He giggles some.

"Promise." He kisses my nose and I frown.

"Okay e-boy. Way to ruin the moment."

"You're too fucking cute I can't help it!" He says, laughing some. The bus door opens and Geoff pokes his head in.

"You're gonna wanna see this." He says, walking away. Awsten and I look at each other before racing out of the bus. I won. We follow Geoff over to the ATL bus where Alex is locked inside.

"How the actual fuck did you manage to lock yourself inside the bus?" I ask and Alex groans on the other side of the door.

"Geoff you wasn't supposed to fucking tell people!!" He moans in frustration, banging on the door.

"Use the handle, dipshit." Jack says, his voice muffled by the door.

"Wait, how many of you are locked in there?" Awsten asks and Geoff sighs.

"Otto is there too." He says, pointing at the window where the curly haired boy waves.

"Hey otter." I giggle some. Zack and Rian are arguing over how to unlock the door. I look down at the corner of the window and tilt my head some.

"The windows open." I say and the boys pause, looking at it.

"Do you think you could climb out?" Rian asks and Jack automatically yells no.

"I refuse to leave until I fix it like a man!" He yells, crossing his arms.

"Why did I choose the dumbest band in existence to roommate with.." I mumble, opening the storage space under the bus. I grab a tool box and hand it to Otto.

"What's this for?" He asks and I sigh in frustration.

"Automatic button doors. Short in the wiring. It's a simple fix. I'm sure you can handle it." I explain and Otto's eyes widen.

"Oh god damnit. Zack, throw me."

"Uh, what?" He asks, looking at me with a raised eye brow.

"Did I stutter?"

"No ma'am." Zack says, lifting me up to the window. I climb in and make my way over to the console, popping it open. Within minutes I fix the wiring and the door opens, smacking Geoff in the face.

"That's karma for laughing at us." Alex says, walking off the bus.

"Did none of you ever take mechanics in school?" I ask and they all say no is unison.

"Of course not." I laugh, putting away the tools. The boys all thank me and go to set up for the show. I laugh some, going onto the bus to get some peace and quiet.