ELEVEN: No Longer Exist

Start from the beginning

He shifted his head towards the right, I copied.

Again to the left and I copied.

He then straitened his head, hanging it directly above mine.

After a few seconds of silent stares, I quickly and dramatically licked all over the fur of Kai's neck.

He quickly stepped back shocked by my playful gesture, as I rolled over and crouched into a playful stance.

He soon mimicked my stance as we both slowly stalked forward.

Taunting each other, waiting for the other to make a move.

I shifted my weight to my back paws and launched as fast as I could towards him.

Once he realised I made a move he swiftly dodged left, then right, then jumped over me.

I let out a puff as I sank to the ground. This boy was just to quick for me.

I peered up with sad eyes.

'you're too fast, its not fair' I slumped my head back on the ground.

Kai licked my cheek and and started on the journey home.

I let out a small puff of air and trailed behind him as we made our way back to the pack house.

Kai shifted and made his way into the pack house, like it was the most normal thing ever to be naked.

I, however, made my way to the pile of clothes I left behind a tree to change. I'm just not used to all of the primitive ways of this pack just yet.

"Miss Sophia!" An angelic voice that belonged to little Mary called out as I emerged from the bushes.

I smiled brightly as the 6 year old dramatically waved at me.

I waved back and smiled at the happy little girl that cling to her mums hand.

"Hey darl, how was it?" Asked her mom, one of my closest friends here, Stacey.

"It was a disaster, I just keep getting distracted" I answered with a frown as I high five Mary.

"It will get easier, I still can't believe your old pack never let you guys hunt or train or just be wolves! Like how can they even be described as a pack if they don't let their wolves be free and train!" Stacey was so passionate about how much she disagreed with my packs ways.

And I agreed with everything she said.

I shrugged silently, I couldn't keep defending my pack when I too disagreed with their ways.

The longer I was here, the more I let my wolf out, the stronger I became.

Not just my wolfs strength, but my strength as well.

It was as if the strength and blood that ran through my wolf, had contaminated my own blood and body.

I loved it.

I had never felt so strong and connected to my true self.

"Sophia!" I could hear the voice of Kai call from behind me.

"Uhm, my father and brother need to talk with you for a moment" he added as he leant against the doorway of the pack house.

I let out a large sigh and gave both Mary and Stacey a hug goodbye.

"Good luck" Stacey whispered as I she gave me a sympathetic smile.

A shiver ran down my spine as I made my way through the doors of the pack house.