"I'm so proud of you," I heard "You are perfect the way you are. I love you bestie,"

Imagining these words, I decided to go for it- accept me for who I am.

I walked towards him and kissed the man

...

I dont remember the rest what happened.

||

"I want you," You heard as he breathed deeply into your ear. Even if you were dying to become submissive over him and letting him take over, you didnt have time for that.

You had to tame him.

You slowly walked away from him and into the crowd of people who were dancing their heads off. The lights started to dim darker as the flashy lights around the room made their presence as they started to bounce around the room. The smell gradually began to turn thicker, full of alcohol and sweat.

You could tell that Taehyung became a little angry from that specific action and that made you want to run away from him more. You stopped, turning around and grabbed onto Taehyung's collar (Bully style) as you said:

"Catch me if you can,"

You bit your lip as you pulled away and walked away, seeing Taehyung smirk in the corner of your eye. You also saw that Taehyung bit his lip as he started to walk towards you, a dangerous aura surrounding him as a small little shiver went down your spine.

Even if the bar was very large and spacious, you have surprisingly found the corner of the room, making you trapped/having no where to go.

You then felt your body getting lightly slammed onto the wall, both hands holding you in place as you felt someone breathing heavily on your face (Not that much lmao).

Taehyung

"I caught you," He chuckled lowly "You're in big trouble baby girl,"

He then kissed you while his hand roamed your body.

You  immediately melted into the kiss as you were sloppily paying attention to whatever he was doing because you were horny and not to mention, drunk.

"Losing a bet, running away and leaving me with this buddy over here," He pulled away as he gently grabbed your hand and placed it on his (Bud)

Your eyes widened at how hard he was.

"You're such a bad girl arent you?" Taehyung whispered into your ear as he started to thrust upwards into you, making you jump a little. "You need to know that actions have consequences... so youre going to receive one,"

He continued "And not just an ordinary one haha,"

"A harsh one,"

________________________________

FYI when he whispered you could still hear him even though the music was like loud. 

Literally I hate crushes now >:C. I'm 100000% sure that my crush doesn't like me but he still has this audacity to act all fucking cute. IM going to punch him.

 Thank you for reading and I hope you have enjoyed this part! Bye bye!

Also theres smut 0_0

unedited