Chapter 1: Reunion and Trouble

Story inspired by:
Minimoon38 's Ben 10 Omniverse: Special
TomHolland435 's Lovely Weather
Vulpix_fire_paw 's More than Meets thy Eye

Really amazing stories up there, definitely check them out if you haven't.

[Still waiting for Ben 10 Special as well as More than Meets thy Eye to update, excited to see what happens next XD]

~~~~~~~ (Story beings here)
Narrator

This first part of the chapter is like the bit before the theme song :P

(Ben and Gwen were 12 years old when this happened before he took off his Omnitrix as shown on the first episode of Alien Force)

"Ben, are you sure we should do this?" said Gwen.

"Well Professor Paradox is time walker, he definitely has a reason to tell us to do this!" Ben replied.

Ben (as four Arms) and Gwen are busting into Area 51 after Paradox had told them they have to find an alien that looked like a human girl and bring her back to him.

"Why are we doing this again?" asked Gwen.

"Paradox said, if we don't, our past will alter and the present will ceases to be!" Ben replied while kicking down a door. Inside the room, is a baby girl lying in a glass tube. Ben broke the glass and free the baby girl. He immediately changed back to Ben.

"Why change back? You timed out again?" asked Gwen.

"Noo, I changed back because I probably look scary in my alien forms and I look way more cute as human!"

Gwen gave Ben the "oh really?" look. Suddenly Paradox appeared and sent the three of you back to Mr. Smoothies.

"Good Job! Actually Ben, you have a good sense of the future. A piece of friendly advice, you would want to be cute around her. Oh sorry, spoilers. I'll get her back to where she should be now, tada!" after Paradox finished his sentence he disappeared with the baby girl.
~~~~~~~
(If there is a theme song this is where it would be :P)

5 years later... (Present)

Ben is in his own bedroom alone.
(Ding Dong)
"Ben, a girl came to visit you, you better come down."Ben's mum yelled.
"K, Mum"
Ben head to the door, a girl was standing just outside. She was wearing a red shirt and she got beautiful black long hair. She looked familiar but Ben has no clue who she is.
"Err... Hi! Umm... Do I... know you?"

Ben struggled to speak as he is not really good at talking to girls he doesn't know.

The girl started speaking, "Ben do you remember me, I was your classmate years back before I moved away from Bellwood with my family."

"My mum told me that Bellwood is too dangerous to live back then. There were 10 monsters appearing and disappearing. I thought they are pretty cool. Buuuuuttt, my family thought otherwise. Anyway, I came back to find my best friend, well at least used to be. I'm Ella, don't you remember me?"

"Ohhh... you are that doofus I used to play with." the first thing Ben could think of, was that one time Ben and Ella hung on a tree together when they will still in elementary school. Literally hung on a tree, by Cash and J.T. Little Ella was getting bullied by the two boys and Ben stood up for her, though it didn't go well for both of them. They ended up both being bullied...