30|| Appalling Revelations.

ابدأ من البداية

She seemed unfazed, as previously mentioned, numb to any feeling other than the coldness. Is that what Tom constantly felt? Coldness and numbness?

Well, only before he met her, that is.

Tom held her arm, quickly apparating back to her home. "We'll stay here tonight, and leave to the train station in the morning," Tom ordered, to which Rosalind only nodded.

They both walked up the stairs to the guest room, where their trunks were packed and ready for their departure the next morning.

They stared at each other for a while, just standing still in the centre of the room. Tom looked down at the slightly exposed skin under the fabric of her black dress, and he ran a hand through his hair. He noticed Rosalind bite her lip at this, which made him smirk. Tom knew she liked it when he did that.

For the first time in his whole lifetime, Tom Riddle went weak in the knees. He couldn't help it, so he tilted his head closer. He pushed her, excruciatingly slowly, until her back was pressed to the wall. And when she expected him to go for her lips, the handsome man opted for her neck instead.

His hands held her waist tightly and possessively, while he kissed, bit, and sucked away at her neck. He trailed all the way down to her collarbones, his teeth sinking into her skin every time she let out a breath of bliss and pleasure.

That was the first thing she managed to feel that night, and she was more than grateful for it. She momentarily forgot that she lost her mother, and that she was a murderer, instead focusing on the burning sensation Tom's sinful lips left on her skin, or the softness of his curls against her fingers.

As for Tom, he didn't regret that a single bit. He loved the feeling of having this much control over her. And after the night they kissed in the very same bedroom, something awoke inside of him. The feelings he experienced were something he'd never felt before. He didn't expect it to be this good. He didn't expect that he'd be leaving love bites all over this girl's skin that seemed to enter his life so suddenly, and he didn't expect to enjoy every bit of it.

She had no problem with the marks he was leaving. She wanted him to mark her as his own. Although she didn't like the prospect of that idea at all, she clung to it so desperately. She wanted to wake up in the morning and remember every single pleasant feeling Tom managed to awake in her, when she sees those marks.

She whimpered when his lips left her skin, only to come close to her ear.

"I hope this made you feel something," Tom whispered before smirking, retrieving his things and leaving the room to get changed.

Rosalind didn't bother getting out of the dress she was wearing. So she just slipped under the sheets in her attire, that still held his musky scent.

***

King's Cross station was quite dull in Rosalind's eyes when she returned that Friday.

She stepped onto the train, Tom following behind her. She really didn't care about whatever rumours being spread about them, not anymore. She had much more things on her mind.

But she still hid the love bites on her neck and collarbones with a black turtleneck. Nothing went as she'd expected when she woke up the next morning, looking at herself in the mirror with utter disgust at the red marks covering her skin. How could she so carelessly do something like that after all the events that unfolded? Had she really lost all of her pureness and innocence?

Tom was still expecting any sort of breakdown from Rosalind. She was still blunt and cold, even as they had breakfast that morning and got ready to leave for school.